Priest or Warrior

This is a discussion on Priest or Warrior within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; well i been traying to deside what to play sence a while ago and ineed help one it well i ...
Page: 1

well i been traying to deside what to play sence a while ago and ineed help one it
    well i have a lvl 64 BP priest whit 15% and a lvl 64 warrior whit 68% alot more exp,but the priest has 24 more primium days and a permanent exp valk set and a HP valk helmet,and warriors r more expencive ,i like playing whith both alot(i think whit warrior i had more fun but myb cuz all my friends us to play alot)my clan needs warriors more than priest too and priestes need alot more crystals,opals and thats stuff for the questes in the higer lvls.
    but idk what do do and what would b better in the long run plz help and ty

banaanc

search Game Questions & Tips theres at least 3 topics about this there

search Game Questions & Tips theres at least 3 topics about this there[/b]
    yea but i dont think they have the same problems like mine

banaanc

there are + and - of each

Ezquerra

warrior is really fun to play when u have a partner priest.

banaanc

true, but if you solo, when your going down, you ARE going down, and you cant do shit about it except for trying to get some of them with you

well i been traying to deside what to play sence a while ago and ineed help one it
    well i have a lvl 64 BP priest whit 15% and a lvl 64 warrior whit 68% alot more exp,but the priest has 24 more primium days and a permanent exp valk set and a HP valk helmet,and warriors r more expencive ,i like playing whith both alot(i think whit warrior i had more fun but myb cuz all my friends us to play alot)my clan needs warriors more than priest too and priestes need alot more crystals,opals and thats stuff for the questes in the higer lvls.
    but idk what do do and what would b better in the long run plz help and ty[/b]
    53% aint nothing at all for lvl 64's.

A warrior you can start pking at lvl 70 after you get the attack skill (if you are on a newer server)

a priest,, you need at least 72 to pk, and preferbaly 73-75 since you need more skill points.

to pk, a priest also needs a lot better gears.