Problem when wanting an alliance

This is a discussion on Problem when wanting an alliance within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; We are a g5 clan looking to ally with a clan, not sure what they are, 1 or 2, anyways ...
Page: 1

Bell

We are a g5 clan looking to ally with a clan, not sure what they are, 1 or 2, anyways he has another g5 clan, and he can't ally me, do you know what the problem is?

3 clans who done cape quest cant ally. Only 2 and 1 that hasnt done cape quest can.

Bell

what do you g3? once u grade 1/2 with cape you can't ally?

Banned

Only 2 knighted clans can be in 1 alliance.
    Only 3 clans can be in 1 alliance.

TopCat

Only 3 clans can be in 1 alliance.[/b]
    Ya basically 2 Clan who done cape quest + 1 clan who hasnt done cape quest

mrmagic2008

a knighted clan can have 4 allies, 2 clans already knighted and 2 clans not knighted (ie, no cape quest)

Talking

Only 3 clans can be in 1 alliance.[/b]
    Wrong i was in a 4 clan ally once...dunno how they did it coz it was tough to figure it out...chat and all worked so i think its possible that it can be done on all servers.

but as Magic said only 2 Knighted clans can be allied in an ally, others cant make cape quest!

Wrong i was in a 4 clan ally once...dunno how they did it coz it was tough to figure it out...chat and all worked so i think its possible that it can be done on all servers.

but as Magic said only 2 Knighted clans can be allied in an ally, others cant make cape quest![/b]
    same.. i dont know how it works.. clannies said something about being top 5 clans or w/e... i was in a 4 clan alliance twice.. ocne with a nooby ardream clan (that definately cannot be in top 5) and the other time i was in the top 5 clan.... so im not sure how this works either, but i do know it can happen.