Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Psy's Old School Legends of USKO Thread

This is a discussion on Psy's Old School Legends of USKO Thread within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Originally Posted by Fridulin well this are ppl who have been playin as a group at this servers. question is ...
Page: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    well this are ppl who have been playin as a group at this servers. question is when does a player get legendary? just because of being famous for vids and playin a long time? or does playin long time is enought. i know alot ppl who have been playin ko for years and never used this forum and they have been quite good and different servers without making videos. this guys dont got mantioned here but they are old school for me too.
    i guess its just a list of people psy remembers from vids or playing with or w/e
    cuz the thread title is 'Psy's Old School Legends of USKO Thread'

i know lots of people that have been playing since pre-KE (which was 6 or 7 years ago, if playing for that long doesnt make you oldschool, then i dont know what does)

Psy

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    i guess its just a list of people psy remembers from vids or playing with or w/e
    cuz the thread title is 'Psy's Old School Legends of USKO Thread'

i know lots of people that have been playing since pre-KE (which was 6 or 7 years ago, if playing for that long doesnt make you oldschool, then i dont know what does)
    Passive aggressive post is passive aggressive.

Oldschool Legends are people who have both played "back then" (When I played, or from the start of Diez up until ROFD was released) and were Legendary.

Newschool Legends are people who play now or very recently and are Legendary. These people should be the ones controlling the server. They may or may not know who the

Here's my argument for the right minded people:

Oldschool people are gangsters. They flourished in the time they were around and made their mark back then. Examples: Al Capone, the 5 families of New York, Italian Mafia, etc

Newschool people are gangstas. They may or may not have been alive when the gangsters were around, but the fact is that they didn't make their mark when the oldschool people were around, and have made their mark now. Examples: Stanley Tookie Williams, Crips, Bloods, etc

They are both different, and neither should be considered better than the other simply because of the status.

And yes, I'm omitting certain people. You want me to put a lowly foot soldier next to the name of Achilles? I don't think so. Certain people didn't do anything, or have done stuff to negate or revoke their status. I myself want put aAjaxs on the list, he invented "Carnage Corners," coined the catchphrase "Run Forest Run," (Forest Gump has nothing on him), and his inability to learn how to combo was legendary. But he had someone hack some noob's account because he thought he was hacking him (Pretty sure that someone gave him the info and he removed the items). I can't put him up here because of that even though he was a legend. Other people who have done stuff to revoke their status include all of 8ball/Silence and Rebelde20

Also, if someone can make a comprehensive Xig list I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Psy; 02-15-2010 at 03:52 PM.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

this topic is nice and all and i'll let you guys finish, but zero and f9devil are the only legends of ko for all time.

p.s. anything past cypher should be deemed n00b

AP0N

Pre KE
    bobert - One of the most feared rogues who could pwn at a low lvl
    (was zero even good before KE?)

f9devil - 2nd lvl 70? mayb 3rd, i remember him wanted to vs 1 vs 3 (next 3 best warriors like perp, soulslayer, and someone else but they were all afraid or something xD)

Pfil - top np holder on human side, first lvl 70

Lord Mozart - hit 70 right before KE and raped shit up with his dual novas.

List of early lvl 70's (pfil, f9devil, drt_lady, gavok)

KE
    zero/nychris - gg vsers

fluppy - i believe the only one who beat zero in a vs (think was unbeatable in vses)

festo/morbidlytwisted - gg priests

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    LoLipop , Anderson (probably war.)
    both were priests, anderson was bp, had the first durandal +8 on server and considerable high np holder at his time, clan: templars, BR..
    lolipop was a MNI tank priest, no special memories of him..

I'd like to add Tarinity to the xigenon list still remember his movie the most enjoyable video i have ever seen

Edit: Tarinity that is not aine
    Last edited by Vice; 04-02-2010 at 03:26 PM.

cobra90

diez mages sephthekilla or sephthakilla dont remember how it was spelled now its been a while. also princevegeta they were great people and pk'd alot ive seen some of sephs pk vids and they were pretty good

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Ha, whats up man, been a while.. Still playing ko any?

im not there?

and.. anyone knows where Dmio went!?

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I would like to add my self
    for making first rappy 7..... but using wrong scroll on accident and making it rebirth bahahahha

priestdro for priests

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112