Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Psy's Old School Legends of USKO Thread

This is a discussion on Psy's Old School Legends of USKO Thread within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; he is koxp ;][/b] Yeah right.. koxp on DKs Dont talk shit, when u dont know shit. Practically whole Diez ...
Page: 2

he is koxp ;][/b]
    Yeah right.. koxp on DKs Dont talk shit, when u dont know shit. Practically whole Diez knew and watched him everyday exping on CZ DKs spot, he is just hardcore and really no life.

Diez

SonOfSatan(Me) Because i donated free nps to teh orc clans and looked hot when i was naked in cz?

MrNotorious(Me again) Because i was beating lvl 70's with a lvl 64 rogue? :P

muahaha

DragonFire

Mee:

I wish I could have killed him stupid chitin shield

wideload620

DRTLadyKnight - 1st queen of karus when it came out help'd alot of players and one of the 1st to hit lvl 70.
    (Warrior)

Mirara - Was the 1st player to create a entire series of movies about Ke the most watched movie series as well.
    (Priest)

0000000 - The most respected and infulentional of hihs time mastered the rogue combo and had no other that was able to (Rogue) match his skill or items for the time he played.

F9Devil - Pre Knights Empire was a unbeatable force in the PvP section of the game same as 0000000 where a master of (Warrior) there character.

I will try and rember the others but this is a short list from the players of Ares that have made the most impact during my gaming carrier (3 years)

If we're talking pre ke 00000 didn't have any of his gear yet. No ironneck, still in chitin etc. I think to avoid potential flaming please leave referals to items out of these posts.

Achievements should be things such as kingship pvp levels etc. Leave items out of it, it's just too much hassle

Ares:

Warriors:
    ::PwnageFactor::
    F9Devil
    _SoulSlayer_ (only because he was trying so hard to hide he was arestides little bitch)
    DiggelDigglo

Rogues:
    Kayah
    Bobert (garret, not achemens who ruined boberts rep)
    susG
    NYchris

Priests:
    Priestess_Pam aka Raine
    WuWa

Mages:
    Kinkeh
    Manshoon
    Kahula
    bulb4 (if ur oldskool ares player you'll know why hes on this list)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

2 names that deserve mention

Diez

Archers

Waggy

Doc1

Both these guys were very well respected at being archers and were respectible people too. Waggy drunken singing was legendary and Doc's soothing Irish voice is ventrilo are still warmly remebered by their friends to this day.

Ripper_of_romania

ares:

xigenon:

Toni
    Gandzjalf
    WaitForMe - xSAINT_PETERx
    neccy
    WayTooBad
    Omega
    BadMom
    BadDad
    BadSon
    NoBodyLov3sMe (was me)

ronark:

me :wub:[/b]
    DuWolf
    RedBaron
    Mille
    Tsunami
    DaveLombardo
    GaryG
    eh?

Recoman - The king of DTS!
    ESEC_BACA - APOS PARTI KING!
    BattleMageTR - First battle mage!
    Bulb4 - LVL 30 with Nova![/b]

ým got delevel

Banned

xigenon:
    mage-duwolfy
    rogue-xSaint_PeteRx
    warrior-b1ademast3r

i cant think of anybody else that was really overpowering, but those three were so redicoulas. for example..saint peter had made a legit shard+9 without trinas from farming dms for 3 months straight with his friend. he had 500k np when nobody else had 50k...he was a badass

wideload620

If we're talking pre ke 00000 didn't have any of his gear yet. No ironneck, still in chitin etc. I think to avoid potential flaming please leave referals to items out of these posts.

Achievements should be things such as kingship pvp levels etc. Leave items out of it, it's just too much hassle[/b]
    a referal to his items and skills get a mention 1 cant work w/o the other

Banned

2 names that deserve mention

Diez

Archers

Waggy

Doc1

Both these guys were very well respected at being archers and were respectible people too. Waggy drunken singing was legendary and Doc's soothing Irish voice is ventrilo are still warmly remebered by their friends to this day.[/b]

wow that deserves a

no homo : /

a referal to his items and skills get a mention 1 cant work w/o the other[/b]
    I'd say the would as his items were far less than nychris's at all points in time. Yet I don't see a mention to that.

Cyrus's gear in pre KE as I mentioned was pretty sub par, and we're speaking of pre KE here.

NYchris always had better gear than 00000, but then again NYchris had gms behind his back all the time...

Ares:

_Ashes_

No one remember him? He was a complete fucking rapist in KO and early KE... he was the guy we all thought was a noob as his shards wern't glowy... but really they were +8 without element h34r:
    Last edited by DannyTheMan; 01-08-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast