Psy's Public Service Announcement. Addressed to: New Members wanting to sell in the Trading Section.

This is a discussion on Psy's Public Service Announcement. Addressed to: New Members wanting to sell in the Trading Section. within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; We do not allow new accounts to trade for many reasons, mainly to protect our less intelligent members from getting ...
Page: 1

Psy

We do not allow new accounts to trade for many reasons, mainly to protect our less intelligent members from getting scammed. One reason you newbies don't realize is this:

The "Selling for USD Ban on New Accounts" protects YOU too!</span>

People looking to scam
    , will do an infinite amount of good transactions with the community, then scam a newcomer like you. Believe it or not, scammers go through topics looking for people who are selling items, just to scam them if they have a low post count. Why? Because<span style="color:#48D1CC"> it&#39;s easier to get away with
    . Many of you newcomers wouldn&#39;t think to send me or another mod/admin a PM or even materialize a legitimate accusation, complete with proof such as:
    a. chat logs,
    b. ingame screenshots, or
    c. paypal screenshots.
    d. incriminating info on ko4life

Accusing someone of scamming with all four and having a low post count is like standing outside of your home with a sign saying "The World is Going to End." Do I believe you? Yeah, in a few million/billion years. Could I believe you? Maybe, but you could spark my interest if I had been an acquaintance or friend of yours. The same works on a forum like this, but instead of the "world ending for everyone", it would be for that one accused scammer, and by "acquaintance or friend," I&#39;m looking for intelligent posts made by you, as I do look back on old posts.

Feel free to paste the below code into any topic where new members violate this rule:

I&#39;m also open to any suggestions on changing this. To any admin or mod: feel free to sticky this topic so members can have easier access to the code.

ChowBoy

can you get this pin in all the market sections?

Whats a new member? What is the post count, length of time active in the community before you are no longer considered a new member?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

You have a small and weird dick.

Psy

Whats a new member? What is the post count, length of time active in the community before you are no longer considered a new member?[/b]
    How long ago they joined. We realize there are some people with 0 post count who post only in the market sections.