quick question aobut trading/selling

This is a discussion on quick question aobut trading/selling within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; How do u sell stuff with real money and how do moderatos or whatever they are called help you and ...
Page: 1

whatever21

How do u sell stuff with real money
    and how do moderatos or whatever they are called help you
    and is it safe to buy things with real money

glennwindsor

you use paypal or western union, and show a screen shot of the proof to mod. and he can trade inter server. or there always ebay :-) and yes it safe if you can get people to vouch for the person your trading with

Cleatus

you use paypal or western union, and show a screen shot of the proof to mod. and he can trade inter server. or there always ebay :-) and yes it safe if you can get people to vouch for the person your trading with[/b]
    ehhhhhhhhh.. not so much.

It's psuedo safe. If people will vouch for the person you're buying from, then your chances are decent - however - if you do a little forum trolling you will find a recent topic which contradicts that statement.

KO is a game. It's for fun. You should not spend money you cannot afford to spend. Similar to gambling. If you win, it's great - but if you lose and you couldn't afford to lose, then it really hurts.

With that said - it's definately a gamble to buy this way. #1 You're really not supposed to. K2 is a business. They would rather you spend your money on premium for months and months on end searching for that lucky drop than buying it from someone else and getting bored quickly.

I would strongly recommend AGAINST buying off ebay. *most* trades which occur from this forum have a happy ending. Many many do not.

Before you go dump a bunch of cash on something ask yourself first "If I get scammed, will I freak out?" If the answer is yes, do not try it. This game, although much fun at times, is not worth going emo over.

my $.02

minhking

I do agree with cleatus

haru

really good rule to live by it should be pinned in every server market