Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scorp scythe build

This is a discussion on Scorp scythe build within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I heard of a few warriors 75+ who use Scorp scythes+7/8/9 and go full str with high str items like ...
Page: 1

Eulalia

I heard of a few warriors 75+ who use Scorp scythes+7/8/9 and go full str with high str items like dr+1/2, oe+1/2, aos/aoc+2, etc. How well does this work in pk, and how much ap /damage do they usually have?

is been done, but u need at least a +9 or + 10 to make up the ap difference.

joshy3

i only use scorpian sythe in cz when im bored is really bad ass
    but pretty hard to kill a rogue that can minor combo

A scorpion scythe is mainly a PvM weapon but it is possible to make a PvP build with it if you have enough ingame cash to spend.

I have never thought of a CZ Warrior build but I have messed around in with the idea for Dcz.

silverbuffer18

get a +10 sythe to make up the ap loss, but it aint that bad a built

RippedSolid

I saw you were buying a +8 Scorp Sythe in Ronark....To be honust bud i really don't see this build going too well unless you have a Scorp Sythe +9-+10.

Everyone i know who has tried it had a +9 or +10 , But then again this would be hard to get on Ronark.

If you got a +8 and still bought intense str jewels i still don't see it going to good for you. Gogo +9?

Good Luck dude,

Cheers

EDIT: Now that i thought about it , You really wouldnt hit too bad with howling. Haha , Give it a go with the +8 , Tell me how it works out.

joshy3

I saw you were buying a +8 Scorp Sythe in Ronark....To be honust bud i really don't see this build going too well unless you have a Scorp Sythe +9-+10.
    Everyone i know who has tried it had a +9 or +10 , But then again this would be hard to get on Ronark.

If you got a +8 and still bought intense str jewels i still don't see it going to good for you. Gogo +9?
    Good Luck dude,

Cheers

EDIT: Now that i thought about it , You really wouldnt hit too bad with howling. Haha , Give it a go with the +8 , Tell me how it works out.[/b]
    i dont use mine regularly but its nice for PvM solo talos ftw

For pk is very useless because its spear i'd say dont spend ur money trying to make this build.

For pk is very useless because its spear i'd say dont spend ur money trying to make this build.[/b]
    Because it's a spear?!?!?! :huh:
    Only reason not to try this build out is if you can't afford high +'ed str jewerly along with a +9/+10 scythe (+8 could maybe workout) and +8/+9 armour, have you ever tryed a scorpion scythe.. ever?

Because it's a spear?!?!?! :huh:
    Only reason not to try this build out is if you can't afford high +'ed str jewerly along with a +9/+10 scythe (+8 could maybe workout) and +8/+9 armour, have you ever tryed a scorpion scythe.. ever?[/b]
    should be rich for makes a nice build of ss if u dont its useless.( not for bosses )

iiason

+8 wouldn't work. imo, unless u have high str items, even +9 is dodgy. but +10 ftw.

kibal

if u wanna pk with it , +8 isnt enought at least for fight rogues.

Ezquerra

interesting built... at least on akara i saw only scorpion scythe +7 and not gbs to buy many of them and make it +8, but i willt try to test it .

as said above, only a +9 or +10 scorp scythe is good.. because you need decent AP.

Use iron set, high str earrings and rings, 255 str build, thats pretty good along with a +9 scorp scythe <3

and when ur dying..... run to a nearby monster, and hit it for like 3k 2k hp recovered

gyfte

but the scorpion scythe build works good on mobs ! killed troll captain with a scythe +5 ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast