Selling by Paypal

This is a discussion on Selling by Paypal within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; i wanna sell some gbs but like how do i sell it by paypal? do they send money from their ...
Page: 1

PsychoDrama

Thumbs up

i wanna sell some gbs but like how do i sell it by paypal? do they send money from their paypal account to mine or how does that work?

Banned

you give them your paypal email and they send the amount or you request the amount ... paypal is risky tho... might try Western Union. more safe for the seller

Use paypal only with trustable people that we call "GG''

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I recommend using MoneyBookers mate.

I recommend using MoneyBookers mate.[/b]
    +1 moneybookers have not chargeback option

PsychoDrama

i have a moneybookers account but i have no idea how to use it. it wont debit money from my debit card i dont have a credit card and i have no idea how to upload it straight from my bank account

Hey cutie Senior Member

Not sure but i think you might need to give them info and shit that it is your credit/debit card and not someone elese, by sending fax's, special code numbers, ID, what not.

Not sure, or that might be to verify paypal

yea, like they said, paypal is a risky operation when dealing with people nowadays, they tend to like to do chargebacks and make up lame excuses that you cant really fight since paypal doesnt allow intangible items =\.

Banned

+1 moneybookers have not chargeback option[/b]
    and it&#39;s &#39;same&#39; as paypal function?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

If you dont like the idea of online money trasfer, you can try either Western Union or MoneyGram, but W.U charges quite a bit to send money, so depends on the trustability of the buyer also..

First off, selling via Paypal is pretty unsafe, especially if its ur first paypal trade or w/e.

Anyways, theres 2 ways to trade via paypal... one is the person sends you money via paypal. And the second is you request money to be sent to you. From what people say the 2nd method is better (i&#39;ve never tried it, i sold all my stuff via 1st method) and theres less chance of chargebacks. Also you can get the seller to include something about "ive already recieved the item and now i am paying for it blah blah blah" to give you better chances of not getting scammed.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

It sucks because Paypal doesn&#39;t support vitural purchases..so you will get screwed over if they charge back.