Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Spammed Websites in Moradon

This is a discussion on Spammed Websites in Moradon within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I see this being spammed in moradon and just wanna kno what is it? and do/have ppl acually use it? ...
Page: 1

PsychoDrama

I see this being spammed in moradon and just wanna kno what is it? and do/have ppl acually use it? it looks like a fast way to make noahs for me so im just curious and am asking about it before i do anything

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Those people are called "Gold Farmers", they are usually chinese, they are hired to farm gold 24/7. They sell all the money farmed for real currency.

Lil' video 'bout chinese gold farmers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5Yxe6UVv4

PsychoDrama

:blink: thats crazy (the vid)

but its ok/safe to buy from them right?

PsychoDrama

but its ok/safe to buy from them right?

*sry for double post

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

but its ok/safe to buy from them right?[/b]
    I really don't know. Never done transactions with them.

Psy

There have been reports of certain sites stealing credit card information.

I'd reccomend not tradeing with them. Even if its a bit more expensive here to buy gold bars I think its a little more safe.

There have been reports of certain sites stealing credit card information.[/b]

While there are always risks of losing stuff, most of these guys are just trying to make a living. I myself have bought from a couple gb sites, and most are legit and dont try anything. Ask around for legit websites (i havent bought anything in near 10 months, so meh) and im sure you'll be fine.

And almost all of em accept paypal, and the one time the seller ran out of gbs, he sent me back my money. Although, there is a chance that the entire site may be fake, and they'll steal your shit anyways. Thats why first time buyers should only do 1 gb at first, minimal loss if fake.

Be careful and dont make any stupid decisions, and you can be a babashopper too! or, aznshopper?

w.e

Psy

I'd reccomend not tradeing with them. Even if its a bit more expensive here to buy gold bars I think its a little more safe.[/b]
    like you can't get scammed on these forums

like you can't get scammed on these forums

[/b]

I didnt say you cant..but at least I dont have to give them all my credit card info.

PsychoDrama

I myself have bought from a couple gb sites, and most are legit and dont try anything.[/b]
    so what website did you use that was legit?

i would prefer to buy from those sites than buy from most of the guys on here

They got the gold.. They got no reason to scamm u couse they know well that if they scamm u then u gonna say that to ppl and they wll not sell again ..So they prefer to make a good deal and earn money ... A big ammount of ppl buy gbs from em..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

By buying from them you are officially supporting cheating and screwing up this game. Remember that when next time you got owned by macroer, speedhacker, or simply u buy duped item which disappears from your inv.

By buying from them you are officially supporting cheating and screwing up this game. Remember that when next time you got owned by macroer, speedhacker, or simply u buy duped item which disappears from your inv.[/b]

and if you dont buy, someone else will, this game is already shit, and the goldfarmers dont dupe, hence wht they farm gold -.-

@ Demon, i havent played ko in 10 months, and havent bought gbs further back then, i remember one site called gk66, but upon googleing nothing came up. Ask some dudes on msn or something.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast