Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Spammed Websites in Moradon

This is a discussion on Spammed Websites in Moradon within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I would say do never baba shop :/, i never baba shoped and i have some nice gear (not perfect ...
Page: 3

PsychoDrama

I would say do never baba shop :/, i never baba shoped and i have some nice gear (not perfect but not bad at all ^^).
    Its not that i cant buy gb's but i think it just fucks up the game so thats why i dont buy it + i dont see the point, this game is just to play for fun and not that u need to spent al your money on it u have.
    Also if no one would baba shop the pvp would be much nicer ^^, i miss the old times where u could say OMFG!!! i made a +7 full plate....[/b]
    i mean this is the 1st time i would do it, all the other times i buy valk/gryphon with 1600 g1 credits and wait 2 days till i can sell em and still wait till ppl buy em, i just thought this would be kind of the same thing just faster :P

kaanzor69

i think the game is fun when you have nice items, and i dont want to play for a year to get them.

also i think of it as buying an xbox game, you pay for that why not for this game :P

and i dont think there was ever a OMFG fp +7 unless its like a new server >.>

i think the game is fun when you have nice items, and i dont want to play for a year to get them.

also i think of it as buying an xbox game, you pay for that why not for this game :P

and i dont think there was ever a OMFG fp +7 unless its like a new server >.>[/b]
    Sorry but cant u read?
    I sad "i miss the OLD TIMES where u could say OMFG!!! i made a +7 full plate...."

I already play KO before USKO came out -_-.....
    First read plz before a flame war on a topic starts -_-...

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

If they dupe, do you think theyd still be using macroers to farm spots? Thats a waste of time and computers, dont talk like every chinese person is a cheating scumbag. Hacking accounts? LOL![/b]
    Dude how big noob you can just be saying that ?
    * First I didn't say anything about Chinese did I ? They are not just Chinese, but Turkish and other nationalities.
    * Why they would be using macroers ? Coz, let me quote myself
    most of them use EVERY METHOD to get noahs including scamming and hacking accounts and other shit[/b]
    * You are loling at hacking accounts ? Lol dude I think you are big enough noob, that I don't even feel need to reply to this. But still for those who actually have their eyes open. Almost EVERY time I log moradon at beramus I receive letter with "Tebrikler" its happening 24/7 and I got millions of letters like that for over 2 years. Now Lol about hacking accounts you noob. Its about same amount of fake koxp websites, noahs selling websites and other shit where you have to login your account information, or its just filled with keyloggers and spyware.

Dude how big noob you can just be saying that ?
    * First I didn't say anything about Chinese did I ? They are not just Chinese, but Turkish and other nationalities.
    * Why they would be using macroers ? Coz, let me quote myself
    * You are loling at hacking accounts ? Lol dude I think you are big enough noob, that I don't even feel need to reply to this. But still for those who actually have their eyes open. Almost EVERY time I log moradon at beramus I receive letter with "Tebrikler" its happening 24/7 and I got millions of letters like that for over 2 years. Now Lol about hacking accounts you noob. Its about same amount of fake koxp websites, noahs selling websites and other shit where you have to login your account information, or its just filled with keyloggers and spyware.[/b]

Alright, keep living in your world where everyone is evil, ill just let these guys buy some gbs so they dont have to spend their high school grades camping bosses.

Like i said before, if your smart about it and do some research, you'll be fine.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

ahh man ..... you are either really just very a misunderstanding person. Or either you keep misinterpreting me intentionally with aim to protect and support goldbar websites for unknown reason.

You keep quoting me, and saying things I didnt say making me look, like I hated Chinese or like I was saying every single one of them is doing the wost things ever. However many of them do.. What do you think, what is all that kinds of cheating and scamming being done for, if not for selling all for usd later on ?

Here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2181588
    This is just very recent topic on here on ko4life which appeared after I just mentioned same kind of scamm happening for over two years with about milions of different websites. Now after seeing similar shit in Turkish, Polish I see it in English on C.west..

ahh man ..... you are either really just very a misunderstanding person. Or either you keep misinterpreting me intentionally with aim to protect and support goldbar websites for unknown reason.

Here http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2181588
    This is just very recent topic on here on ko4life which appeared after I just mentioned same kind of scamm happening for over two years with about milions of different websites. Now after seeing similar shit in Turkish, Polish I see it in English on C.west..[/b]

That scam is as stupid as they come. If you fall for it, its no one faults but your own. Anyone who knows ANYTHING about ko knows not to trust something as see through as that. Ofc theyre gonna be assholes in this game, but saying that goldfarmers who are just trying to make a living are duping and scamming is not right. I didnt say you hated chinese, i said you think they all scam/hack/dupe.

The fact is, i posted here to show people who cant spend their entire teen years playing ko who want to play evenly where to buy gbs. You came here telling me that all of them scam,dupe, hack, and are generally bad people. I said no, most are nice guys who are just trying to make a living. Im not supporting goldbar buying, but it is there, and if you dont buy them, somone else will. This game is far past the time where it can ever be called "legit" again, and i see no problem with breazking a few rules this shitty company has put in place.

PsychoDrama

gameci.com sucks..this is our conversation and its been like this since i payed for it (warning its kinda long :P)

anyways i tried my luck with the gems and got the gbs myself :lol:

Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...

[leon] Hello, my name is leon, how may I help you?
    [Visitor] ok, its been 4 days since i've ordered my knight online gold do you have it now?
    [Visitor] if not then is your boss there to give me a refound?
    [leon] i'm so sorry we have not your gold now
    [leon] once we have your gold,we will send an email to you ,ok?
    [Visitor] you've been saying that for the past 4 days
    [Visitor] i want a refound
    [leon] but our manager is on business now
    [leon] please come here 12 hours later ,ok?
    [Visitor] why cant you give me the refound
    [leon] i can not open the accout of paypal
    [leon] it is only my manager can open his paypal account
    [Visitor] well do you have gold in any other server?
    [leon] it is up to the market
    [leon] please give me more time
    [leon] we will try our best ,ok?
    [Visitor] i gave you 4 days
    [Visitor] your advertisement said fast delivery, large stock..
    [leon] asit is so difficult to collect gold recently
    [Visitor] i just made 4gold bars in the 4 days it took you to try to make it..
    [leon] all websites are all out of goods now
    [Visitor] no their not
    [leon] you can ask other website
    [Visitor] gkplayer.com has stock
    [leon] they also have not the gold
    [Visitor] they do i just asked
    [leon] then cheat you to place an order
    [Visitor] like you're doing?
    [Visitor] seriously 4 days??
    [leon] no,i am serious
    [Visitor] gameim.com and gkplayer have stock and why dont you?
    [leon] i told you why?

[leon] if you can not wait ,please come here 12 hours later ,ok?
    [Visitor] you told me 1 or 2 days 3 days ago
    [leon] then we will refund you ,ok?
    [Visitor] im tired of these delays
    [Visitor] I will let the community know this website is a scam and make sure you make less business
    [leon] pelase trust me
    [leon] we had tried our best
    [leon] so please come here 12 hours later ,ok?>
    [Visitor] well how much money have you made so far then
    [leon] we have nothing now
    [Visitor] so in four days you havent made any money
    [Visitor] and you're trying your best?
    [leon] please trust me ,ok
    [leon] and come here 12 hours late
    [leon] we will refund you ,ok?
    [Visitor] you suck

Hey cutie Senior Member

same thing above ^ happeneed to a friend of mine. so he charged back

kaanzor69

Alright, keep living in your world where everyone is evil, ill just let these guys buy some gbs so they dont have to spend their high school grades camping bosses.[/b]
    +1

PsychoDrama

how do u cahrge back

and if you dont buy, someone else will, this game is already shit, and the goldfarmers dont dupe, hence wht they farm gold -.-[/b]
    Thats just a pathetic reason to cheat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123