Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spear of murky waters ?

This is a discussion on Spear of murky waters ? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; This spear of murky waters. I've looked up info about this, and it shows to be the best single handed ...
Page: 1

UnseeN

This spear of murky waters.
    I've looked up info about this, and it shows to be the best single handed weapon for a warrior (by AP) am i right?

I wonder.. i see these weapons on the market for 700m, how do players obtain these?
    And do you need any specific item or level to wield and fully be able to use one of these?

I'd like some info bout this weapon cos it seems cheap concidering it's ap

aero

This spear of murky waters.
    I've looked up info about this, and it shows to be the best single handed weapon for a warrior (by AP) am i right?

I wonder.. i see these weapons on the market for 700m, how do players obtain these?
    And do you need any specific item or level to wield and fully be able to use one of these?

I'd like some info bout this weapon cos it seems cheap concidering it's ap [/b]
    You need to be 70+ to use, I think atleast, cuz you need to be 70+ to use HR's, and you get them from gems

UnseeN

that explains allot thx

firenewbie11

You need to be 70+ to use, I think atleast, cuz you need to be 70+ to use HR's, and you get them from gems[/b]
    You don't need to be lvl 70 to use. You just need lvl 70 to attend Juraid Mountain to obtain gems that can be turned in allowing you to have a CHANCE to get a spear of murky. You can use it if u meet its requirements and being lvl 70 is not one of them.

You need to be 70+ to use, I think atleast, cuz you need to be 70+ to use HR's, and you get them from gems[/b]
    no its not 70+, its only obtainable from 70+ people (that go to juraid dungeon ) its 60+ WITH masters, that you can equip them. Even if you are lvl 60, but are not mastered, you cannot use em........

Eulalia

Just a note incase it wasn't clear, there is no lvl/masters requirement for spear of murky, or any of the juraid dungeon weapons, just the juraid dungeon accessories.

cuntsrus

I use it for my ardream warrior and my lvl 75 warrior , i usually throw it on with my shield when im tanking more then 2 parties , required str is 202 and 90 health for a +7 hope this helps

Banned

60+ for HR and other new fragment jewls

its 224 strg requirement so thats about lvl59 to be able to wear a +7 (228strg for +8)

Just a note incase it wasn't clear, there is no lvl/masters requirement for spear of murky, or any of the juraid dungeon weapons, just the juraid dungeon accessories.[/b]

Ya its not the weapons that need masters. That was confuseing me for a second lol. Only the jewelry is required to have masters to use.

aslong as you have 90 on health + 202 str (for +7) you can use it (at any lvl)..
    and yes, it is the best spear AP wise (comparing with other spears at same +) and at lvl 75+ +7 murky is usually better then tota spear +8.
    dropped by the gems of jurad (70+ event)
    and 'cheap' I guess it is because it's easy to obtain, but is it really cheap? from what I've seen it cost as much as tota +8 :P

Ezquerra

aslong as you have 90 on health + 202 str (for +7) you can use it (at any lvl)..
    and yes, it is the best spear AP wise (comparing with other spears at same +) and at lvl 75+ +7 murky is usually better then tota spear +8.
    and 'cheap' I guess it is because it's easy to obtain, but is it really cheap? from what I've seen it cost as much as tota +8 :P[/b]
    on akara the thing is different, toto +8 is expensiver than murky +7, i still don't get it about that, murky has almost same ap than toto +8, but mostly people prefer toto cause it looks sexier than murky -_-

UnseeN

I use it for my ardream warrior and my lvl 75 warrior , i usually throw it on with my shield when im tanking more then 2 parties , required str is 202 and 90 health for a +7 hope this helps[/b]
    helps allot thx

and 'cheap' I guess it is because it's easy to obtain, but is it really cheap? from what I've seen it cost as much as tota +8 :P[/b]
    well tota+8 has 6 more ap and 5 more elemental damage.
    Altho i don't know if people these days wear more resistance to Poison or to Flame.
    Still the Spear of Murky waters has 7 str to fill up the 6 AP loss.

Personally i think the Spear of murky waters +7 > Toto+8 on stats.

Also, Toto+8 = 800~900M
    Spear of Murky waters +7 = 700~800m

From what i've seen on Ronark's market :P
    I might actually get one

on akara the thing is different, toto +8 is expensiver than murky +7, i still don't get it about that, murky has almost same ap than toto +8, but mostly people prefer toto cause it looks sexier than murky -_-[/b]
    wtf? murky > toto in every aspects of sexiness.

anyways, price in pathos is murky > toto by a bit, something like 10-15% higher price. Murky is the sexiest looking spear~! i bought one for my priest b4 i quit xD

SonOfaGun

wtf? murky > toto in every aspects of sexiness.

anyways, price in pathos is murky > toto by a bit, something like 10-15% higher price. Murky is the sexiest looking spear~! i bought one for my priest b4 i quit xD[/b]
    ITS FUCKING HUGE

every time i see a warrior running at me with it i get scared b/c of the SizE OF THIS FUCKING THING

i personally like the look of Lugias and the Personal spear

ITS FUCKING HUGE

every time i see a warrior running at me with it i get scared b/c of the SizE OF THIS FUCKING THING

i personally like the look of Lugias and the Personal spear[/b]
    cuz u have bad taste just like your taste for woman xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast