Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

symbols...

This is a discussion on symbols... within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; someone do a IP check with him and ferruzo plx[/b] do it please Gz, you just upgraded to 13 posts ...
Page: 2

Ezquerra

someone do a IP check with him and ferruzo plx[/b]
    do it please
    Gz, you just upgraded to 13 posts a day. Feel proud?
    And yeah, pretty much everything you answer has been written already or are just some non-sense sentences.[/b]
    upgrade to 14 and feel proud...frankie's closer friends right ? u didn't answer yet... i don't know what kind of problems you got with ferruzo before, you can't judge me for that, u should check rest people spamm instead atack me... you really suck.

aero

so... i am spammer, did you check every post that i made ? every one says +1 right ?

let apologies about that u say that i am scammer or u will have troubles...[/b]
    most of your replies are even more retarded than +1

Banned

upgrade to 14 and feel proud...frankie's closer friends right ? u didn't answer yet... i don't know what kind of problems you got with ferruzo before, you can't judge me for that, u should check rest people spamm instead atack me... you really suck.[/b]
    No1 spams this forum as much as you do.
    Why you so interested in increasing your post count this much? Maybe because of the same reason why your last account got banned? I'll leave that to everyone to think about it...

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Don't forget that Ferruzo got muted for being a spammer, and now he (Ezquerra) almost has 800 posts in 2 months, yes TWO MONTHS. This is the Ferruzo reloaded.

Ezquerra

most of your replies are even more retarded than +1[/b]
    yes like you spamming delicious topic saying "lol" right ? i didn't nothing to you, pet of sexe and frankie i guess.

No1 spams this forum as much as you do.
    Why you so interested in increasing your post count this much? Maybe because of the same reason why your last account got banned? I'll leave that to everyone to think about it...[/b]
    interested on increase my post?...what a brain-less comment here, i post to help people and let my feelings about i read...

Don't forget that Ferruzo got muted for being a spammer, and now he (Ezquerra) almost has 800 posts in 2 months, yes TWO MONTHS. This is the Ferruzo reloaded.[/b]
    thanks for count my post, still being wrong i am not ferruzo for god saint i like this forum any problem with ?

some serious global mod do something about these guys they are judge me because i am ferruzo's relative, i don't know them and they are set me up.

gotbluntzz

prolly bugged when i played ronark i had low np on my mage ntted and had border dragon for a week...in th ebeginning of th server

Ezquerra

time ago web page of photobucket had problems and couldn't make my own account, ferruzo gave to me his photobucket account ... need to explain all?, you still being a coward spamming in all topics flaming me instead a make own topic about me, if you wanna do something do it well...

Banned

time ago web page of photobucket had problems and couldn't make my own account, ferruzo gave to me his photobucket account ... need to explain all?, you still being a coward spamming in all topics flaming me instead a make own topic about me, if you wanna do something do it well...[/b]
    Thing is, everytime some1 got proof linking you to Ferruzo, you just make the lamest excuse ever, such as he just simply lent you his account, seems like you are very close to him, and every1 starting to actually believe you are the same person.

aero

time ago web page of photobucket had problems and couldn't make my own account, ferruzo gave to me his photobucket account ... need to explain all?, you still being a coward spamming in all topics flaming me instead a make own topic about me, if you wanna do something do it well...[/b]
    And the award for the most retarded excuse ever goes to !

Ferruzo aka Ezquerra !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12