Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Upgrading thru rebirth

This is a discussion on Upgrading thru rebirth within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I would say ive had more luck with Tears than Trina... Made a 2 H giga Rebirth +7 Hell Breaker ...
Page: 2

I would say ive had more luck with Tears than Trina...

Made a 2 H giga Rebirth +7
    Hell Breaker +5 Rebirth
    Ohh so many shell set +5
    Atleast 5 raptors +5
    etc etc

But thats my opinion...

is it confirmed that trinas + tears will give you higher chance of upgrading?

i have a HB+7, II+7, EXC II+7 and im thinking of putting the ii7 on the anvil

I would say ive had more luck with Tears than Trina...

Made a 2 H giga Rebirth +7
    Hell Breaker +5 Rebirth
    Ohh so many shell set +5
    Atleast 5 raptors +5
    etc etc

But thats my opinion...[/b]
    Next time I see you in CZ I'll make sure to run the other way then...

Slide-EYE

true is that it may be more expensive to make one , but if i ll get something like II thats is not that expensive and get tears and then try to make +8 ( +5 rb ) then i can make a lot of cash or just using it.... can anyone confirm that 40% without tears and 60% with please? or its just one person that says that?

62merc

can anyone confirm that 40% without tears and 60% with please? or its just one person that says that?[/b]
    I remember reading on KO website when rebirthing just came into game that your overall statistical chance of getting from +7 to +8 is the same whether you go through all the rebirths or no rebirth.

There are 4 rebirth upgrades to +5 rebirth. This means that if there is a 5% chance of +7 to +8 no rebirth... its 0.05^(1/4) = 47.3% chance of upgrading for each rebirth upgrade from +1 to +5. So you have a better chance for each upgrade.. .but over 4 upgrades it works out statistically to the same chance. And tears are supposed to give you an extra 20% chance.

If 2.5% chance to +7 to +8... it's a 39.7% chance each rebirth upgrade.

Hope this helps.

Banned

I remember reading on KO website when rebirthing just came into game that your overall statistical chance of getting from +7 to +8 is the same whether you go through all the rebirths or no rebirth.

There are 4 rebirth upgrades to +5 rebirth. This means that if there is a 5% chance of +7 to +8 no rebirth... its 0.05^(1/4) = 47.3% chance of upgrading for each rebirth upgrade from +1 to +5. So you have a better chance for each upgrade.. .but over 4 upgrades it works out statistically to the same chance. And tears are supposed to give you an extra 20% chance.

If 2.5% chance to +7 to +8... it's a 39.7% chance each rebirth upgrade.

Hope this helps.[/b]
    wrong wrong wrong wrong...
    going +7-+8 with trina is about 17.5%...
    +1>2 rebirth with tears-70-75% (without tears 50%)
    each upgrade all the way until +10 rebirth is 70-75% each, after +10 its 50% each

62merc

wrong wrong wrong wrong...
    going +7-+8 with trina is about 17.5%...
    +1>2 rebirth with tears-70-75% (without tears 50%)
    each upgrade all the way until +10 rebirth is 70-75% each, after +10 its 50% each[/b]
    You misunderstood my post. My post was 47.3% for each rebirth upgrade without tear... pretty close to 50% as you said. My post was also just calculations based on a 5% chance no trina 7 to +8, I don't have much experience with rebirthing.. have made a couple +3's with no tear but not many.

Also... shouldn't +7 to +8 with trina be better than 17.5%? Cause trina adds 20% right?

dragunmaster

point blank, since the new morodan patch came out I cant upgrade shit any more

I made shell +8 avedon +7 and shards +8 and a lot of other shit but since the new patch ive burned 4 shards going from +3 - +4 non rebirth and i have burned numerous items going +1 to +2 rebirth with trinas, now doe that make any sense at all?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12