Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What bosses can a lvl 72 rogue solo?

This is a discussion on What bosses can a lvl 72 rogue solo? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; u can solo the bosses in cz also. but dat's if u find them first....
Page: 3

iiason

u can solo the bosses in cz also. but dat's if u find them first.

misterfrisco

SQ is doable even if ur not crazy geared, but you would prolly have to slide it and mail urself pots. And no you cant do every boss with 1 1920 healer, Felankor/Isi/Ultima would fuck u over and you wouldnt be able to break the regen no matter what. But I guess you weren't talkin about those huh? :P[/b]
    Agreed

iiason

samma is easy.

and should also add keke to dat list ^^ :P they die in like 3hits.

talos is soloable on lvl 60 warrior master and a heal (1920)... a rogue lvl 72 with a good minor should take it.. but with your gear it looks like youll need help :P

KooPa

gogo ultima. if u find him tap him in the butt

Psy

I killed Talos with 1, i repeat, 1 sin healing me as a warrior.

You can probably take any boss in CZ. You'll get a bit of help, of course, so that won't matter much. In eslant, I say you could solo tank/kill up to Samma using scrolls, and you may have a bit of trouble with SQ because of the DoT. I'm not sure about the new bosses, but I remember a sin friend of mine asking me for help for killing HQ. It took us about 4-5 minutes to duo slide(he was 70+, I was 67).

Aba's list pretty much sums it up, although i'm a little skeptical as to if any sin can take HQ solo at 72

Centurian

It seems to me you should stick with Kekkerikakka, everything else is out of your league

iiason

It seems to me you should stick with Kekkerikakka, everything else is out of your league [/b]
    surely he can take hyde 2 xD

Ainelover

lol my 71 rogue had 1080 AC with chitins+8 rol + rol + wp +1 and nothing else :/

u must have full Quest jewels aiight?

ArminVanBuuren

What's solo for you? Solo with no scrolls or fully scrolled? Because if you are not using scrolls, then you can certainly take out SQ and HQ from that list...even with lvl 72, Samma would be kinda hard if not scrolled with those stats (my DCZ rogue has the same AC :S )...then, if you are on Scrolls with no priest, SQ is not an option, since you'll need cure disease (and if you have it, you'll need at least 20 of those cure pots :S ).

deathpwner

You can solo Kekurikia LOL Atleast u get 30-50 mil if u get drop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123