Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

What does 55555 and >>>>>> mean?

This is a discussion on What does 55555 and >>>>>> mean? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Originally posted by IIStunnerII lol = when u dont know what else to answer to something someone said or a ...
Page: 3

idefix

Originally posted by IIStunnerII
    lol = when u dont know what else to answer to something someone said or a bad joke =/

h43r:
    lol works in any situation... what ever some1 says or does u can always say lol, and it always works fine...

Originally posted by Shurt
    The correct definition of Leeroy: You are 10ft tall and bulletproof, go get 'em.
    i was under the impression that was the what Leeroy thinks of himself

The Correct definition of Leeroy: run in, lure em... and get your party killed.

But you don't really lure them... if you Leeroy properly, you won't be coming back out :P

DragonFire

Technically, What lerroy did was run in and his party tried to save his dumb ass, Which in turn makes them retared, Cause I would have just let him die. ^_^

idefix

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    Technically, What lerroy did was run in and his party tried to save his dumb ass, Which in turn makes them retared, Cause I would have just let him die. *^_^
    lol yeah, the party was discussing tactics and asking for buffs and doing stuff and then suddenly leeroy just runs in the dragon place and gets 50 mobs on him and does his legendary battlecry and his party goes in too and gets wiped -_-

i dont see how the fck they wiped in a nab instance like UBRS though : /

"LEEEERRRRROOOYYYYYY JEEEENNNKKKKINNNNSSSSSS" - someone has a lot of balls, but no brains and goes into a suicide situation[/b]
    Amen to that :lol:

rb = rebuff

Rayne_of_death

I heard the Leroy Jenkins thing was all staged....

Any short cuts for cure?[/b]
    In xigenon, the shortcut for Cure is CC (cure curse)

Roger

All the talk of Leroy - if someone hasnt seen the vid, its here: http://www.leeroyjenkins.net/leeroy-jenkins-videos.htm

haha leeroyy...that was some funny shizz

i remember at Ke WAR when everybody was sitting down in front of orcbase and all the orcs do was drop novas...to prevent everybody for cfoming in...i would shout leeroyy!! and i threw on my Magic shieldand ran in there...and i got to hit 1 person b4 i dropped dead....and it was onlyyy mee that would go in..and a few of the noobs with HXB...ghood times

4:20

Shard+? = what + is that wepon (normally followed by some none Egnlish language and a demand to buy it off you before a close member of your family gets involed with intercourse)[/b]
    That was the funniest shit I have read in a while. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrBullet

Sure, if your a pussy. My theory is, if I'm gonna die and I know it, I'm taking as many of the other side with me as possible before I go.[/b]
    Plus One!

--

It sucked and i felt stupid because when i first started playing i saw LR almost everywhere...i saw a clan that was like "IAmAnLRMage" or w/e and eveyone kept asking if my lvl 30 mage was LR...

I'd just say "no" cuz i didn't know what it was. :unsure:

MillionVoices

Sure, if your a pussy. My theory is, if I'm gonna die and I know it, I'm taking as many of the other side with me as possible before I go.[/b]
    lol hell yea

slm = hi
    clan plax lvl 60 = want to join ur clan
    ROL silk bundle? = he wants to trade ur ROL for his silk bundle
    when you are trade spammed in mord, a nub with + 10 items want to show u and ask u to offer
    jajajajajjaa = hahahahha
    omgwtfbbq = oh my god what the fuck barbeque
    !@#@#$#$%$#^ = frustration
    8===D = penis
    a.q = fark you

Banned Senior Member

A short everyone is familair with also.... CLAN +?
    And while saying it's an english clan it's usually followed by: Fack you mather I fuck you sister clan pls :blink:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast