Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What drops BUS these days?

This is a discussion on What drops BUS these days? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Uruk trons... im sure as i aoe them often ( 2 hit ftw :-D) and they drop 5 bus/bes in ...
Page: 2

Cleatus

Uruk trons...

im sure as i aoe them often ( 2 hit ftw :-D) and they drop 5 bus/bes in like 10 min.[/b]
    well I just spent 20 mins @ trons. I found they dropped 2 slayers, alot of full plate, alot of 480 mp pots, npc junk items, 5/6 jewels, and those "increase dodging rate" belts. no scrolls though.

well I just spent 20 mins @ trons. I found they dropped 2 slayers, alot of full plate, alot of 480 mp pots, npc junk items, 5/6 jewels, and those "increase dodging rate" belts. no scrolls though.[/b]

keep trying i got 7 scrolls and 1% in 40 min

Misanthrope

I got 3 BUS while doing the Machirodous quest for my n00b ring the other day (3 out of 80 - nice rate) -- old days farming Beasts for BUS was good times. Even better to raid that spot when n00bs were farming it.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

dm's pretty much always drop em and ey... those karus / el morad guards in cz.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol hobs drop pretty often 4 BUS, if need them farm them, they r GREAT xp also,

but funniest drop ever was a BUS from a gloomwing in moradon lolz was funny shit hahaha

r3wind

I got 3 BUS while doing the Machirodous quest for my n00b ring the other day (3 out of 80 - nice rate) -- old days farming Beasts for BUS was good times. Even better to raid that spot when n00bs were farming it.[/b]
    ohh yeaa i rmmbr those days

beasts ftw

its luck, i think some1 evn got a bus from worms bfore, if uwant bus just farm hobgoblins or riotes n atross

NEMANYA

Funniest drop ever in my life is Elixir Staff .Got it from <read carefully> "WORM IN MORADON" ..Got it straight from a worm in moradon.Also in box I found BES ...I will post ss of Elixir as soon as I find it on my pc

But more often bus drop Atilla..

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Funniest drop ever in my life is Elixir Staff .Got it from <read carefully> "WORM IN MORADON" ..Got it straight from a worm in moradon.Also in box I found BES ...I will post ss of Elixir as soon as I find it on my pc

But more often bus drop Atilla..[/b]
    your an idiot. Worm doesn&#39;t drop elixer, all you done is tbl edit dagger or sumin to look like elixer.

dear dear nemanya your such a goon.

NEMANYA

your an idiot. Worm doesn&#39;t drop elixer, all you done is tbl edit dagger or sumin to look like elixer.

dear dear nemanya your such a goon.[/b]
    you stupid dumb I infact got an Elixir Staff from Worm...

you stupid gypsy ..

oh btw..dun let me call Sean to call ur mom ..lol you will loose again internet connection..hahaha

ahah stupid little fool, no-one ever rang my house looks like you believe everything moe says sucky sucky

elixer is not in worms droplist so it cant drop it retard

NEMANYA

now Granny STFU and go suck your dads dick..you might grow up..

Stupid dumb ..Doesnt need to be in the drop list to drop ...It dropped by accident..

Stupid mofo..STFU dumb .

NEMANYA

ahah stupid little fool, no-one ever rang my house looks like you believe everything moe says sucky sucky[/b]
    btw ..tool that didnt say "moe" that said Sean..and sean called ur mom..then ur mom kicked u out of pc ..and she closed internet connection..lil boy hahahaha...u got PWNED gypsy..

PWNED noob.

NEMANYA

dear dear nemanya your such a goon.[/b]
    btw i dunno how "tbl" shit works out and personaly I dont give a shit..
    either check out screenie

first of:

yes it was moe who made up tht shit idiot, i never lost my internet, i never had a phonecall, sean did as much as anyone can do with someone ip, all sean got rite was my name and age lawl.
    1. pm sean, ask him if he actually got hold of my parents retard.
    2. if an item isn&#39;t in the mobs droplist, IT CANNOT DROP.
    3. That ss is just a tbl editted noobie item so its look like elxier.

your such a little cocker sucker, seriously fuk off for the fifth time? wats up, your wife and kid ashame you tht you hav to crawl back to ko all the fucking time? people couldn&#39;t wait to get rid of you for the last time and then you come back.

pls do us all a favor and fuck off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast