Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WHAT TO FARM?

This is a discussion on WHAT TO FARM? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; if your lvl 55+ go to ronark land and go past the harpies(if ya need more help pm me) and ...
Page: 2

Priest_gabber

if your lvl 55+ go to ronark land and go past the harpies(if ya need more help pm me) and kill the mastodons...they drop blood of glyptodont(40k with gold prem) and bezoar of glptodont (not sure price) but get a friend with gold premium to sell them to npc(potions lady, sundries ect....).

For scrolls i usually go to ardream like 20 minutes after a restart and kill the blood dons, they drop BUS, BES, BES BED BEM BEI(blessed enchant dex, str, int, hp) they sell for like 1-2.5m.

i think that mastodons are way better. I get like a mp recovory weapon so i save money on pots. You can make like 3m an hour with gold premium and if your under 60 u can get like 3k xp each one so its not that bad. Make sure to loot all items so u can npc them for an extra couple thousand.[/b]
    i dunno if u ever farmed mastos but i could make more then 3m a hour

laps

farm wirewolfs for gems its good for cash

sleepingtiger

treants r good for armor and wepon enchants ghost warriors for ts fallen angel i guess if u have a healer and good 60 warrior

dart84

solo atross in cz . 50np + highest chance of dropping BUS compare to other mob

iiason

ghostwarriors to drop ts scrolls, I went for 1 hour got 35 and sold them for 250-300k each.[/b]
    can't nowadays.

too many koxpers.

PEACh

Colony zone sounds so 2006.

Ronark Land[/b]
    I hate call it Ronark Land, since theres a server called Ronark -,- how dumb can k2 be.

TopCat

I hate call it Ronark Land, since theres a server called Ronark -,- how dumb can k2 be.[/b]
    lol it was Ronark land even before Ronark Server came out so ya k2 is dumb.. its no news..

iiason

lol it was Ronark land even before Ronark Server came out so ya k2 is dumb.. its no news..[/b]
    lol, i still refer it as CZ most of the time anyway.

TopCat

lol, i still refer it as CZ most of the time anyway.[/b]
    so do i..

Cyanid

Colony zone sounds so 2006.

Ronark Land[/b]
    I prefer "CZ" too its somehow more COOL when u say it

Its easyer to say it and when u wanna to say "Come to Ronark Land" its somehow hard much time use to say it this "R" "K"

CZ Rules :P :lol:

does anyone know what to farm for any type of scrolls?

or is there anything to farm for scroll?[/b]
    Now u can kill Dragon Tooth Soldiers for:
    1. Middle scrolls
    2. Full Plates +5

That is not bad for earning money its good drop

and i heard SILANs are droping Middle Scrolls too. :unsure:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12