what item is this?

This is a discussion on what item is this? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; Saw this on Ronark1 market. Strange.. doesn't even show atributes xD...
Page: 1

UnseeN

Saw this on Ronark1 market.
    Strange.. doesn't even show atributes xD

d4z3d

its the necklace Ultima drops, rumor has it its going to be called "Titanium Necklace" when the 83 patch comes out, its attributes are like 5% damage reduce or something only in CZ tho.

TopCat

its the necklace Ultima drops, rumor has it its going to be called "Titanium Necklace" when the 83 patch comes out, its attributes are like 5% damage reduce or something only in CZ tho.[/b]

lvl 83 patch O_o ?

d4z3d

yea you know. when they raise the max lvl limit to 83, and make those new maps and shit, its pretty tight.

UnseeN

pretty strange that they already put in a item as a object but with no name/atributes yet xD
    But i wouldn't sell it, as it's still unknown what the atributes will be

I'm curious anyway thx for the reply's

d4z3d

pretty strange that they already put in a item as a object but with no name/atributes yet xD
    But i wouldn't sell it, as it's still unknown what the atributes will be

I'm curious anyway thx for the reply's [/b]

well it has attributes and a name, just cant read it yet.

banaanc

it doesnt do shit, gms can change to iron neck, but only if you have ksc of it dropping

Ezquerra

that items suck, better trade it for iron neck

UnseeN

it doesnt do shit, gms can change to iron neck, but only if you have ksc of it dropping[/b]
    well if im correct GM's can only change it by accesing the database.
    And if they can chance it to a Iron Neckless they can change it to any unique or any other item whatsoever.

I think what u mean to say is, They will change it to a Iron Neckless to give you something in exchange with the same value.