whats best thing to do for money

This is a discussion on whats best thing to do for money within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; wats the best thing to do for money i see people selling like 10 GBs thats nuts how they get ...
Page: 1

daschen001

wats the best thing to do for money i see people selling like 10 GBs thats nuts how they get that

Centurian

wats the best thing to do for money i see people selling like 10 GBs thats nuts how they get that[/b]
    Hand jobs at the front of Moradon.

SilentDaemon

Babashop :P

1talus

buy low weapons, sell them for higher prices or BABA

If I were you I would sell all of my armor, weapon(s), and jewelry. Then buy stuff cheap and resell it for an increased price. Do this for a week and you will have enough money to buy all of your previous gear and have money left over. What I used to do with the money left over is I would play with the market with that so i could still xp/pk. Then after a while i would sell all of my gear, and all the money buy better gear. Ex. I have Chitins 7 MDs 7 and quest jewelry, then after playing with a market i would have: Chitins 8 (or +2 or higher rebirth) MDs 8 or Shards 7, and Kekuri rings +1 or 2, PP +1, Elf belt, and duel dex +9. This would be after 2 weeks. Do not sell your armor during prices increasing or decreasing. Try to do it when everything is the same and plan 2 weeks ahead. My personal favorite of best way to make money is to have around 20+gbs on a character for storage. Then when prices go down and pretty much hit rock bottom buy everything or stuff that used to be 20+gbs that are selling for 999-m and then keep them untill prices go up again.

joshy3

If I were you I would sell all of my armor, weapon(s), and jewelry. Then buy stuff cheap and resell it for an increased price. Do this for a week and you will have enough money to buy all of your previous gear and have money left over. What I used to do with the money left over is I would play with the market with that so i could still xp/pk. Then after a while i would sell all of my gear, and all the money buy better gear. Ex. I have Chitins 7 MDs 7 and quest jewelry, then after playing with a market i would have: Chitins 8 (or +2 or higher rebirth) MDs 8 or Shards 7, and Kekuri rings +1 or 2, PP +1, Elf belt, and duel dex +9. This would be after 2 weeks. Do not sell your armor during prices increasing or decreasing. Try to do it when everything is the same and plan 2 weeks ahead. My personal favorite of best way to make money is to have around 20+gbs on a character for storage. Then when prices go down and pretty much hit rock bottom buy everything or stuff that used to be 20+gbs that are selling for 999-m and then keep them untill prices go up again.[/b]
    Exactly What i do

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

wait for christmas event

PSYK0SIN

wait for christmas event [/b]
    I cant wait :3
    too bad no third server

minhking

I heard that BJ and topless get you rich fast. You should try it :P