Account Issues and New staff

This is a discussion on Account Issues and New staff within the Announcements forums, part of the General category; As you all know, the forum had a little security issue ( not the first we've encountered, but seems to ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Account Issues and New staff

As you all know, the forum had a little security issue ( not the first we've encountered, but seems to have done the most damage ) It took Devile awhile to get it resolved as quick as he could with other things he had to attend to. Anyone who fell for the scams ( if i was a normal member, I would have as well since it was my actual account and MSN being used ) I am deeply sorry, and hope that somehow you are able to get any money you spent returned.

As you've noticed, there are some new staff and some staff changes that have happened, before and after this incident. Myself, I would like to welcome the new mods and wish them goodluck, as well as the members of the Ko4life Project Team. Part because of the account securities, and because of other interests and time I wont be continueing to admin or staff these forums. You guys needed some fresh blood, and now you have it. I do want to thank those who have help keep these forums running over the years since we moved from Ranking.

My account is secured back into my own hands ( that i'm aware of ) and I wont be going into details about what happened. But until my account has been removed from admin duties I wont be logging back on ( new security regarding the ACP ) so Felix or another admin whenever you see this, go ahead and do that for me

Again, i'm deeply sorry for whats happened and I hope it got resolved as best as it could

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Thank you for everything you've done for the forums in the past, Phantom!

P.S. We'll continue our sexy time on MSN.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

sounds like emo_rogue is going emo!

<3 will

I'll hijack Phantomlink's post to do my own goodbye...

For the record:

IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME! Woot.

To the point: I figured this time would be as good as any to take my leave as well. It's been a great run, albeit annoying at times. I'm not leaving for any reason regarding the new staff, nor any other kind of inter-staff issues, I'm primarily leaving because, especially as of late, I just haven't had the time to devote to Gamers4Life. I'd like to welcome to the new staff and wish them the best of luck with their duties here. I'd also like to welcome the KO4Life Project Team and hope that their work yields something new and exciting for an (unfortunately) dying game. To my amigos, I'll be around IRC as usual.

Have fun,
    Ciao.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Thanks Will, thanks Shurt for all of your work on these forums. I hope you both will do good in the future, and I wish you good luck for anything you're planning to do.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Cheers shurt.

Banned

Dam the good Admins leaving. Much love bros.

Arcolan

welcome new gms

7 month old topic, but your already banned so w/e. shurt is still admin, and last activity was today so... gg

damn giga you still play??

remembermeee?

no i play wow now
    and yes i remember ya

chun

my account is working fine and has no issue.thanks

CaDe7

same here till now

Why cant I start a new thread? I have been a member forever