Here's the deal.

This is a discussion on Here's the deal. within the Announcements forums, part of the General category; I'm going to be more actively modding the forum in certain aspects. Basically, I'm going to deal with stuff that's ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Here's the deal.

I'm going to be more actively modding the forum in certain aspects. Basically, I'm going to deal with stuff that's reported. If you feel something is out of hand, report it. I'll deal with it the second I have time. I have school, a job, as well as a girlfriend, so my time is spread pretty thin, but I will be spending SOME time every day dealing with reported posts.

There is ONE exception. Be careful what you report as spamming. If the person takes time to read the topic and reply relating to the topic, it is not spam. I don't care if he does it 50 times in one day, as long as every post shows that he read the topic and is adding to it in some way or another, it is NOT spam. Spam is mindlessly posting in topics not adding anything to the discussion. Of course, posting in very old topics doesn't count, I don't care how well you read it and are adding to it, posting in multiple inactive accounts is spam.

People who inaccurately report spam on a repeated basis will receive an infraction.

Do we have an admin?

It's important to have one in order to allow new members to join, correct?
    Last edited by thing; 12-01-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Good to have you back.

@thing I believe you can join without admin approval. But it'd still be great to have atleast one active admin around.

any active admins on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Good to have you back.

@thing I believe you can join without admin approval. But it'd still be great to have atleast one active admin around.
    yes you can join without admin approval just got to accept the activation link that is sent to your email.
    and were are the admins

pm devile.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    12-06-2011, 02:48 AM