Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anime:Naruto

This is a discussion on Anime:Naruto within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; It's finally starting, wooot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just watched all the fillers untill episode 220 so I ...
Page: 1

KirbyKommando

It's finally starting, wooot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just watched all the fillers untill episode 220 so I can watch Hurricane Chronicles without missing anything h34r:

Rampage

missing?! I agree that seeing fat rock lee is important but..

coffiscithur

yeah i just finished watching the 220'th episode.but where you guys watch it??i have watched all episodes in youtube lol or is there better place..and when new episodes will come out??

:pic:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/ about every weekend new episode

coffiscithur

erm i heard that naruto is goin to die while he is killing inside kyuubi is that possible that anyone knows about that even if theres no manga stuff about that...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

erm i heard that naruto is goin to die while he is killing inside kyuubi is that possible that anyone knows about that even if theres no manga stuff about that...[/b]
    the anime will never kill a character the manga doesnt...EVENTUALLY the point is to follow the story the manga does...but they got lazy and kept doin fillers...hurricane chronicles=getting back to the story of the manga

cadela

Naruto rules :P

i have 30 DVD´s like 230 episodes

Naruto VS Sasuke ..... is the best fight !

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

naruto vs sasuke's fight was so lame :huh: best fight for me would've been neji vs kidoumaru IMO or sandaime vs orochimaru. that is until they show shippuden. n then gaara's fight wil own :X

Sustain

zzzzz dont watch from youtube shit qualitý

yhbt.mine.nu the one that subs it

cadela

naruto vs sasuke's fight was so lame :huh: best fight for me would've been neji vs kidoumaru IMO or sandaime vs orochimaru. that is until they show shippuden. n then gaara's fight wil own :X[/b]
    Orochimaru sux :P jk

This fight was good too... :lol:

wawh

It's finally starting, wooot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just watched all the fillers untill episode 220 so I can watch Hurricane Chronicles without missing anything h34r:[/b]
    lmao, you only have to watch up to 130, all the rest of the episodes upto 220 are only fillers, they mean nothing except less download capacity.
    though the new episode was kinda dissapointed, its basicly another filler... and the "home coming" was lame lol, only saw a couple of the 'main' characters, i expected sand's shinobi and all the friends from naruto welcoming naruto home. (never red the manga so didnt know what to suspect from this home coming )

and best fight was lee vs gaara or gaara vs kimimaru. or yea naruto vs sasuke in valley of the end, those were some nice animations

the new episode isn't a filler.. it actualy takes place in the manga.

coffiscithur

can i watch new episode (whats 1 our special) somewhere in internet??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et4jgqwixR4

its in raw though(meaning no subtitles)

Rampage

I was a bit confused when i saw Sai and Sasuke at the start, they havent done that in the manga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast