Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bleach 120 live !

This is a discussion on Bleach 120 live ! within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; watching it :wub:...
Page: 1

zaffers

watching it :wub:

zaffers

omg it was a kickass episode !!! cant wait for 121 >.<

Ruthless

i wonder wat limit release was, i reckon its possible that it was a whole bunch of riatsu which was locked away because if it was to be released in soul society it would be dangerous.

Zaraki Kenpachi with Limit release....that would be like...uberbeyondgodlikeomgwtfbbqsauce1337leetpwnz or

i wonder wat limit release was, i reckon its possible that it was a whole bunch of riatsu which was locked away because if it was to be released in soul society it would be dangerous.

Zaraki Kenpachi with Limit release....that would be like...uberbeyondgodlikeomgwtfbbqsauce1337leetpwnz or[/b]

by limit do you *some how with a chance of winning jackpot at 1 to the 500 billions or so with a 3 dollars ticket* mean <span style="font-family:Arial Black">bankai</span>?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

holy fucking shit 120 was pwnage o.O ururu and her kick-ass punches lol.....

n that limit release shit.. looks awesome xD

zaffers

the thing about the limit was mentioned again in a much earlier episode .
    all Shinigami&#39;s entering the real world are getting their powers limitted at about 50% , in order not to cause mass destruction while fighting the hollows
    now Matsumoto got permision to breach the limit , so they&#39;re going to fight with their full powers in the next episode

I hope Ichigo and Rukia stay dead ^_^ they are most disappointing lately compared to the others like Ikakku and even Ururu, but then again they were up against the 6th strongest Espada...But i dun currr..hope they dead.

zaffers

I hope Ichigo and Rukia stay dead ^_^ they are most disappointing lately compared to the others like Ikakku and even Ururu, but then again they were up against the 6th strongest Espada...But i dun currr..hope they dead.[/b]
    aint gonna happen ^^

plus Ururu as mentioned in previous episode has Anti-Shinigami powers . (arankars are half shinigami - half hollows so ..)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i really want to see ururu in pwnage mode more..... n they should&#39;ve made her defeat that arrancar.... she was really so damn kick-ass

zaffers

i wanna see this little one getting into action - i bet she&#39;ll kick some arse

Kusajishi Yachiru

bleach must watch more bleach jus seen ep 123 it was awesome *drools* need more bleach ^_^

zaffers

ichigo on hollow mode => totally berserk => overkill xD

littledudefire

i want ururu again own some arrancar.....can&#39;t wait for this weeks episode

zaffers

woot bleach124 ftw.
    i guess the next one&#39;s gonna be really hot

124 was pretty good but drawn out to much, cant wait for 125 tho I bet it will be better.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast