Bromance

This is a discussion on Bromance within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Anyone watching this? loved in the 1st episode at the end when the rest of the guys re-joined Brody in ...
Page: 1

5DollahSuckySucky

Anyone watching this? loved in the 1st episode at the end when the rest of the guys re-joined Brody in the hot tub and celebrated their successful completion of round one

Anyone watching this? loved in the 1st episode at the end when the rest of the guys re-joined Brody in the hot tub and celebrated their successful completion of round one[/b]

i seen some previews and it looked like a bunch of metrofags hangin out ( yea i know they were straight guys)

that was just the previews so maybe the real thing is nothing like what i saw ( but hugging and cryin on each other isnt kinda show i would probably watch anyway)

and how the are all these wack ass THEHILLS cast members getting like spin off shows, who watched thehills in the first place that show was stupid as hell. just a bunch of model type people who dont actually live there on a show about nothing.

5DollahSuckySucky

i seen some previews and it looked like a bunch of metrofags hangin out ( yea i know they were straight guys)

that was just the previews so maybe the real thing is nothing like what i saw ( but hugging and cryin on each other isnt kinda show i would probably watch anyway)
    and how the are all these wack ass THEHILLS cast members getting like spin off shows, who watched thehills in the first place that show was stupid as hell. just a bunch of model type people who dont actually live there on a show about nothing.[/b]
    i do believe MTV is turning gay but the TV isnt about gay relationships. the commercials said that these people are fighting over a spot in his "crew/gang/posse" cuz you know...they famous and all...which would make them famous...yeah. But theres no need for all of them to be chillin in a hot tub