Boardwalk Empire

This is a discussion on Boardwalk Empire within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; new show just piloted on hbo. I enjoyed it, go download it...
Page: 1

Default Boardwalk Empire

new show just piloted on hbo.

I enjoyed it, go download it

yeh i just watched ep 1 and 2 back to back, its entertaining, i enjoyed it as well

Sabouter

whats it about?

Boardwalk Empire is a period drama focusing on Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (based on the historical Enoch L. Johnson),[4] a political figure who rose to prominence and controlled Atlantic City, New Jersey during the Prohibition period of the 1920s and 1930s. Nucky interacts with several historical figures in both his personal and political life, including mobsters, politicians, government agents, and the common folk who looked up to him. The government also takes an interest in the bootlegging and other illegal activities in the area, sending agents to investigate possible mob connections but also looking at Nucky's expensive and lavish lifestyle for a county political figure.

Basically, corrupt mayor bootlegging and crime and some drama

yeh im a little disappointed with ep 3, was very boring, but its still new, so they have to set the background and everything, just gotta wait

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    yeh im a little disappointed with ep 3, was very boring, but its still new, so they have to set the background and everything, just gotta wait
    Same with four but it's getting a bit better, I Think that the man agreed to 50% WAY to easy to not be suspicious. A split in his full cut? Lawl How many mobsters ever agreed to such a thing? xD.

Sabouter

still gotta check it out =/ im to lazy