Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

deathnote

This is a discussion on deathnote within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; damn wish they showed it at least 2 times a week on cartoon network, i don't like watching sub'd episodes ...
Page: 2

Banned

damn wish they showed it at least 2 times a week on cartoon network, i don't like watching sub'd episodes ruins the whole thing and 1 episode a week is gay -.-"

totally sucked after L dies.

Banned

totally sucked after L dies.[/b]
    yup... back to watching bleach...

yup... back to watching bleach...[/b]
    bleach story is too... how do i say this..... too badly planned out....... or you can also say that its an anime thats expected to run for at least 10-20 years. Seeing from the manga, the story has barely progressed through these couple hundred chapters.............. they jump back and forth a lot, telling the past, telling the present, and theres still a billion un-answered questions. I only read it because sometimes im really that bored, and bleh........

however... Naruto is quite a different story. Id say its really nicely planned out, everything seems to be going according to plan,a nd the story is very intrigueing

Banned

Code Geass > dn / naruto / bleach

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12