Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does anybody else think madtv sucks ass?

This is a discussion on does anybody else think madtv sucks ass? within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; it like thinks its the funniest and smartest show on television in reality i think its alot stupider then half ...
Page: 1

mahmoodxD

it like thinks its the funniest and smartest show on television

in reality i think its alot stupider then half the stuff it criticizes, like ive seen it criticize so many things that have substance meanwhile madtv is just a unoriginal load of garbage

it just seems like its milking off the success of its first 1 or 2 seasons because everybody knows the show hasent had a funny joke since then

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

in reality i think its alot stupider then half the stuff it criticizes, like ive seen it criticize so many things that have substance meanwhile madtv is just a unoriginal load of garbage

it just seems like its milking off the success of its first 1 or 2 seasons because everybody knows the show hasent had a funny joke since then[/b]
    I still like it, it is getting kinda weird and not nearly as funny as before, but I'm hoping that will change.

weirdest show ever, i dont watch it but i see the clips that ppl send me from youtube and when its funny its frickin hilarious

madtv sucks now the originals were much funnier..the only funny comedian on there now is bobby lee

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

It use to be really funny, I mean Will Sasso playing Steven Segal was classic lol... Now it just isn't as funny...

There still some pretty funny skits, i mean about a year or two ago. Haven't watched it since so i don't know. Trapped in the cupboard was a funny one for me. :lol:
    And yeah Steven Segal skits were funny hahaha

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

it just seems like its milking off the success of its first 1 or 2 seasons because everybody knows the show hasent had a funny joke since then[/b]
    its not criticising any shit because its a freakin' COMEDY. they make fun of people and all but ya its not meant to be serious doh.

n excuse me but speak for yourself. i happen to think its doing fine, but the best seasons weren't just 1 and 2, but those with nicole and debra wilson inside.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Cheap knockoff of SNL.

mahmoodxD

its not criticising any shit because its a freakin' COMEDY. they make fun of people and all but ya its not meant to be serious doh.

n excuse me but speak for yourself. i happen to think its doing fine, but the best seasons weren't just 1 and 2, but those with nicole and debra wilson inside.[/b]

comedy is supposed to be funny, madtv isent

i like satire, but madtv criticizes things in a ignorant and distasteful fashion, rather then twisting the facts they ignore them,

and for the record

i am speaking for myself, your entitled to your own opinion, no need to get defensive

i am speaking for myself, your entitled to your own opinion, no need to get defensive[/b]
    really? then let me quote u.

everybody knows the show hasent had a funny joke since then

yea i thought so.

and dro, u couldn't tell if a thing is funny if it hit u in the eye!

mahmoodxD

so what i was speaking from my own opinion that i cant possibly understand how anybody finds its hippocracy humerous. If u interpreted it in a different manner then thats not how i was trying to send it accross and i apologize for the inproper choice of words.

Comedy isent an acceptable reason to avoid criticism, if i dislike it, il criticize it, the only remotely funny thing i find about the show is the fact that its still running. Like i said before, no need to get defensive or take it personal. This doesent require condescending remarks either, and so far thats all i have gotten from you.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Alright well, i'll agree that a lot of their skits are seriously retarded...the only things that amuse me on there i would have to admit are the sketches done on Bobby Lee's behalf lol..and when Frank Calendo used to be on there, it was halarious, but now it's just like crap...

so what i was speaking from my own opinion that i cant possibly understand how anybody finds its hippocracy humerous. If u interpreted it in a different manner then thats not how i was trying to send it accross and i apologize for the inproper choice of words.

Comedy isent an acceptable reason to avoid criticism, if i dislike it, il criticize it, the only remotely funny thing i find about the show is the fact that its still running. Like i said before, no need to get defensive or take it personal. This doesent require condescending remarks either, and so far thats all i have gotten from you.[/b]
    ok condescending? do you even know what the hell it meant? i don't see how you can just shove that kind of word in without any basis but ok. and nobody said it should avoid criticism so what the hell are you on about? i mean based on how you spelt hypocrisy and humorous i'd think madtv is a lot smarter than you think it is, and try not to use big words that you have no idea of or what it means, just made you sound like more of a fool.

oh and now thats condescending. it wasn't before

mahmoodxD

"its not meant to be serious DOH!" = condescending

It isent just comedy its satire, satire's criticizes and pokes fun at it.

you think i give 2 shits how i spell things on ko4life forums? I am not getting graded on it

Its alot stupider then im painting it too be

i am well aware of what those words mean, once more all i am getting from you is insults and condescending remarks without you providing a solid reason to back up your arguement that madtv doesent suck.

and all you said was mad tv sucks just because YOU-happen not to like the way they make fun of certain things. you're exactly like those people on KO who get very very upset whenever someone shouts a racist remark or similar but the truth is- no.one.gives.a.shit. and if you thought a single "doh" is condescending then, too bad for you mr sensitive boy. i mean like, DOH, its not like i know you've got a weak heart or anything know what i mean? ops did i just say doh? DOH!

maybe i AM insulting you. and laughing at you. but thats just cause i do it to everyone, don't take it too personally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast