Firefly

This is a discussion on Firefly within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; anyone know Firefly?...
Page: 1

anyone know Firefly?

yeah i heard its awesome!

Vishnu

yeah i heard its awesome![/b]
    You heard right, best TV series ever produced, too bad they only got to make 1 season before fox closed it down;/

Morena Baccarin.... mmm... h34r:

You heard right, best TV series ever produced, too bad they only got to make 1 season before fox closed it down;/[/b]
    after you watch the TV series you have to read the comics and then watch the movie, it's like that, i have it all but not sure about how many volumes the comic were, guess it's 3 volumes, by the way.... Firefly was based on two animes, Cowboy Bebop and another anime i dont remember the name at the moment.

i remimber when the series came out i was about 15 or 16 and i thought man,this looks really really interesting show...after watchng parts of it never really got into it but years later when sci fi bought it i tivo'ed so i wouldnt have to watch parts...after watching the series in its entirety i really fell in love with the show....and the movie i thought was very good also...but with stargate atlantis,stargate,battlestar galatic, all these "SCIFI CHANNEL HITS" i cant believe firefly didnt make it biggger that it did!! if you havnt seen the show and like scifi stuff its a definatly must watch tv series

stadik-god

i remimber when the series came out i was about 15 or 16 and i thought man,this looks really really interesting show...after watchng parts of it never really got into it but years later when sci fi bought it i tivo'ed so i wouldnt have to watch parts...after watching the series in its entirety i really fell in love with the show....and the movie i thought was very good also...but with stargate atlantis,stargate,battlestar galatic, all these "SCIFI CHANNEL HITS" i cant believe firefly didnt make it biggger that it did!! if you havnt seen the show and like scifi stuff its a definatly must watch tv series[/b]
    agree'd, very good show and movie, i fell in love with it also.

Slide-EYE

yea firefly and ever serenity is funny as hell and got the good idea even tho

SkilZKilZ

buying the series anyone know of where I can find it cheap?

heh i really loved firefly, what many people don't know is that Serenity is kind of the final part of the series.
    In the series you never get to see the Reapers much they're always pretty mysterious. Sigh.. Feel like watching now..

And there was only one season because the producer decided to start working again on um.. Angel I believe.

oh geeze, my brother is obsessed with this series lol...and the movie serenity. I myself have never brought myself to watch it yet...maybe I will if Im extremely bored :P

hej

It competes with Babylon 5 about how will get the crown.

never heard of firefly. must be another crappy scifi serie

j/k

best serie ever made after stargate