Fullmetal Alchemist

This is a discussion on Fullmetal Alchemist within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Just thought that some of you might be looking for dubbed episodes soooo here u go B) First download list ...
Page: 1

Mistral

Just thought that some of you might be looking for dubbed episodes soooo here u go B)

First download list you get the Japanese audio and english subtitles episodes and on the lower list you get the english dubbed ones

http://fma-anime.org/blog/?page_id=4

TunaFishyMe

dubs are so bad
    the english language is so ugly.
    and they always find people to dub it that doesnt match the character at all. They are so fake and ugghhh *hates dubs*

Mistral

its the same voice as in the conqueror of shamballa movie so i guess its the real dubbed one >.<

besides, would you rather be reading the subtitles than just hearing what the people say?

TunaFishyMe

its the same voice as in the conqueror of shamballa movie so i guess its the real dubbed one >.<

besides, would you rather be reading the subtitles than just hearing what the people say?[/b]
    conqueror of shamballa? Is that the movie? I havent seen the movie yet...is it anygood?

yea i rather read the subs. They put naruto on TV now with dubs and I watched a bit of it...its soooo bad and cheesy. But when I watched with subs, I really liked it. I always wanted to learn jap cuz original > subs> dubs imo. I watch HK shows/movies. Some of them have subs so when I read it, I think its really horrible when compared to the original. Im sure its the same for anime. And dubs are always the worse :P Kung Fu hustle was so bad...the original was good. They also did a couple remake from old Wong Fei Hong Movies that really suck when its in english but was good when its in Chinese.

Mistral

Im used to watching dubbed anime either in spanish or english, sometimes when its in english its better than when its in spanish but sometimes its the other way around =p (i hate reading subtitles)

and yea conqueror of shamballa is good, its like another good episode of fullmetal , in my opinion, it is worth watching.

I dunno Kung Fu Hustle sorrryyyy

This may be easier than downloading the episodes.

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/3/354

Mistral

but, the episodes are only like 55mb each >.< .rmbv files rock

ultimaliaz

FUCK DUBS !!!!!!!!!!!!
    ffs i&#39;ve been looking for fma for a long time subbed, can&#39;t find em anymore, copyright stuff

TunaFishyMe

i have it :P
    i just got it on torrentspy.
    too bad i deleted the torrents

most American anime&#39;s companies have contract with 4 or 5 ( maybe little more ) companies to dub japanese anime, the dub companies hire very cheap payment people for that, they want money so they dont put effort , they just read the scenario from the papers with no feeling or anything , that&#39;s why you hear same voice actors in many anime series even tho they are sucks what i hate the most is watching dubbed super robots animes, i can upload 1 ogm file with dual language to see what i mean

I dunno Kung Fu Hustle sorrryyyy [/b]
    i highly recommended this movie, same group who made Shaolin Soccer, u can easily find these movies if u look in torrents

Mistral

well i just finished watching again Gundam Wing, and for me, the dubbing was great >.<

TunaFishyMe

most American anime&#39;s companies have contract with 4 or 5 ( maybe little more ) companies to dub japanese anime, the dub companies hire very cheap payment people for that, they want money so they dont put effort , they just read the scenario from the papers with no feeling or anything , that&#39;s why you hear same voice actors in many anime series even tho they are sucks what i hate the most is watching dubbed super robots animes, i can upload 1 ogm file with dual language to see what i mean
    i highly recommended this movie, same group who made Shaolin Soccer, u can easily find these movies if u look in torrents[/b]
    1+
    i didnt know the process they went through to dub but all the dubs ive seen seem to come from the same voice. All have no expression and really kills the plot.