Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ioOi

Halt and Catch Fire

This is a discussion on Halt and Catch Fire within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Yes i have watched plenty of series related to computers but this one is one of my best (will post ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up Halt and Catch Fire

Yes i have watched plenty of series related to computers but this one is one of my best (will post other one in a bit). It's awesome and makes you keep watching. Just 3 series so far and fourth and last one coming up this 2017 (fuk its already 2017 ).

Highly Recommended!

Set in the 1980s, this series dramatizes the personal computing boom through the eyes of a visionary, an engineer and a prodigy whose innovations directly confront the corporate behemoths of the time. Their personal and professional partnership will be challenged by greed and ego while charting the changing culture in Texas' Silicon Prairie.
    Talks about: C, C++, Object Oriented, Personal Computers, Servers, Network, WWW, Internet

Halt and Catch Fire (TV Series 2014? ) - IMDb
    black likes this.

Waiting for the new season and its taking sooooooooooooooo loooooonnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg!