help me!

This is a discussion on help me! within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; hey... heard that there are like hell lots of episodes of naruto? .. i kinda got confused with all that ...
Page: 1

j3ster555

hey... heard that there are like hell lots of episodes of naruto? .. i kinda got confused with all that notmal and shippuden and those 2 movies and everything.. so can anyone tell me the exact way..or the exact series as to what I should watch first and then later on.. and everything ?

and also.. how many episodes are in English? oO

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

hey... heard that there are like hell lots of episodes of naruto? .. i kinda got confused with all that notmal and shippuden and those 2 movies and everything.. so can anyone tell me the exact way..or the exact series as to what I should watch first and then later on.. and everything ?

and also.. how many episodes are in English? oO[/b]
    Read Manga from Chapter 1, as you read through them watch the episodes. It begins from 001 Naruto once you finish watching Episode 220 gratz you are done with Part 1, Shippuuden is part 2 ( It begins from where its left off, everyone two years older) Make sure to read manga for shippuuden as well. I don't know how many episodes are in English since I don't watch English version. I do know that it airs on Cartoon Network and it's wayyy behind from Japanese version. Movies are optional, it's up 2 you to watch them.

j3ster555

ooo .. So I gotta read them also.. I was just thinkin of watching the episodes ;D

evilwevel

you watch naruto 01 - 220 , then naruto Shippuuden 01 - 52.

naruto Shippuuden in english is subbed until episode 37.

j3ster555

oooo thanks!

you watch naruto 01 - 220 , then naruto Shippuuden 01 - 52.

naruto Shippuuden in english is subbed until episode 37.[/b]
    you can watch 1-49 or 51

crunchyroll has them but it licensed now so they stopped at like 47 or somethig

i watch at http://anime-media.com/naruto-shippuuden-51-52/