Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Heroes 23

This is a discussion on Heroes 23 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; [spoiler]Is Nikki's kid a series regular? if so thats him missing I read something about his surogate mother[/spoiler]...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

[spoiler]Is Nikki's kid a series regular? if so thats him missing I read something about his surogate mother[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yea, Micah (Niki's son) is pretty much a regular. Btw, according to that list, Sylar will be back too. Oh, and Ando (Hiro's friend) is the missing one, don't know why he's not there though.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
    I guess Mikah is not a regular then, I think Ando is the one that died, but i'm not sure ;/[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
    I guess Mikah is not a regular then, I think Ando is the one that died, but i'm not sure ;/[/spoiler][/b]

[spoiler]How could he have died? Hiro teleported him back to Hiro's dad's business before he owned Sylar.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]How could he have died? Hiro teleported him back to Hiro's dad's business before he owned Sylar.[/spoiler][/b]

[spoiler] ehh, you're right, maybe he tp'ed him back and now he's out cause he doesnt play in the show anymore, maybe its not about anyone that died, that could be it! he's just out of the show cause now he has nothing to do with Hiro anymore[/spoiler]

Banned Senior Member

[spoiler]btw the 1000 years old guy isnt one of the father/mother heroes[/spoiler]

Banned Senior Member

[spoiler]According to new spoilers , Sylar might not be back next season[/spoiler]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234