Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Heroes 2nd season

This is a discussion on Heroes 2nd season within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Ehh, how bout you guys start using the spoiler ? there's a reason we have it on the forums, so ...
Page: 3

Ehh, how bout you guys start using the spoiler ? there's a reason we have it on the forums, so use it.

Heroes does suck. Anthing on CBS, NBC, ABC sucks.

Nip/Tuck > Heroes

Heroes does suck. Anthing on CBS, NBC, ABC sucks.

Nip/Tuck > Heroes[/b]

That's great, but this is a topic about Heroes season 2, not Nip/Tuck.

heroes is like number ONE and anyone i've lent season one dvd set to has fallen in love with it

niptuck sucks it was good first season then to much anal sex if u ask me

only problem i have with heroes is it came out after 4400 and 4400 season one was great but lost its touch in season two with a retarded plot which worries me about heroes i dont want them to fuck it up so far tho first 2 episodes of heroes 2nd season are great

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Ehh, how bout you guys start using the spoiler ? there's a reason we have it on the forums, so use it.[/b]
    there's a reason y this thread is called "heroes season 2" not heroes season 1. so why the fuck do we need spoiler tags for? that makes it even MORE troublesome for ppl who want to read the thread. for ppl who don't just don't get the fuck in. simple as that.

It's simple, you use the spoiler option, because that's how the rules are.

It's simple, you use the spoiler option, because that's how the rules are.[/b]
    rules are meant to be questioned then, in this instance.

i mean look at the pros and cons of spoiler tags-

pros - obviously, to prevent spoilers and for people to participate in this thread.
    cons -
    1) there are SO many highlighted text, what if the people who want to read this thread highlight the wrong spoiler? he/she would get to read the spoilers he/she didn't want to, so what the heck is the point?
    2) makes it a LOT harder for people who want to read i mean c'mon seriously highlighting every single shit is lame.
    3) makes it harder to post too as people have to be constantly reminded to put spoiler tags into their posts.
    4) if every post in this thread is to be done in spoiler tags... i realy don't see whats the point of having spoiler tags.

rules are meant to help a forum, not make it worse. chemical i would suggest u start thinking

In that case, there should be a notice in the topic title, which says: ## WARNING INCLUDES SPOILERS ##

if that's not the case, use the spoiler thing.

so far... it does suck >_<
    especially hiro interfering with the past
    very no no

hope they pick their shiet up soon

In that case, there should be a notice in the topic title, which says: ## WARNING INCLUDES SPOILERS ##
    if that&#39;s not the case, use the spoiler thing.[/b]
    These aren&#39;t really spoilers, anyone who is a heroes fan has seen the episodes and can see we are DISCUSSING the episode, if you haven&#39;t seen series 2, why read the post? You would know when it comes out, so why else read the post unless you were looking for spoilers?

Exactly, we r discussing episodes that anyone who watches hereos has seen
    Its not like we r saying stuff that will develop (not predicting what ll happen, but actual info)

Now, if i make a Seinfield topic should we all use spoiler just cause u haven seen Seinfeld ? If u havent seen any Heroes S02 episode, watch em or GTFO!

ps: Im glad Peter got rid of that emo haircut... it was shit!

These aren&#39;t really spoilers, anyone who is a heroes fan has seen the episodes and can see we are DISCUSSING the episode, if you haven&#39;t seen series 2, why read the post? You would know when it comes out, so why else read the post unless you were looking for spoilers?[/b]
    some people who do not know the show yet, might wanna check this topic out to see what the show is about, i.e we talk about characters, that person might not want to see what is going to happen. :unsure:

some people who do not know the show yet, might wanna check this topic out to see what the show is about, i.e we talk about characters, that person might not want to see what is going to happen. :unsure:[/b]
    the characters(well the new ones) ARE spoilers.

if they want to talk about S1 characters, there should be a new thread "heroes s1".

There already is a s1 thread about heroes :P and that one has spoilers tags ;x

I just find it odd that people don&#39;t use the spoiler tag ;x

Aba

Exactly, we r discussing episodes that anyone who watches hereos has seen
    Its not like we r saying stuff that will develop (not predicting what ll happen, but actual info)

Now, if i make a Seinfield topic should we all use spoiler just cause u haven seen Seinfeld ? If u havent seen any Heroes S02 episode, watch em or GTFO!

ps: Im glad Peter got rid of that emo haircut... it was shit![/b]

Fuck his new hair. He looks like a pretty-boy

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast