Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Heroes season 3

This is a discussion on Heroes season 3 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; disgust. all depends how you look at them, some of them are kick ass powers, some of them are great. ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

disgust.

all depends how you look at them, some of them are kick ass powers, some of them are great. All we know is it's sound manipulation, once Peter uses it by accident, it's probably gonna be one hell of an accident or else that body wouldn't already be in Sector 5[/b]
    they're in level 5(not sector 5 u dumb emo piece of..) because of the way they used their powers, not because of their limit. its because they're VILLAINS. i mean u don't see noah having any power do u? he's sitl locked in level 5 cause he was deemed an obstacle to the company.the guy who has pyrokinesis is exactly like claire's mother. i don't see any greater damage that they could've made compared to the likes of hiro, sylar, explosion man, etc.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Pretty much, ye. Their powers aren't all that insane, but what they do with them is way too destructive. Like the guy burning down a chick in a GAS station... Altho we haven't seen how great the superhuman strenght guy and jesse's powers are.

I'm wondering more about Sylar being Angela's son. Also about the whole linderman issue. I don't get how he, as a ghost or as part of Nathan's imagination, could have healed Nathan like that...

mdeac48

The guy from level 5's fire seems to be hotter than Clair's mother and therefore more powerful.

The guy who gains strength from the more fear he feeds on, well thats just an evil power no matter how you spin it. With a power like that its not really surprising that he's a psychopath.

Though, judging from everyone's reaction to Jesse (the guy Peter is trapped in, or forced to look like) it seems like his power, or how he uses it, it much more sickening than the others. When Noah wouldn't tell Claire about it, and Peter's mother's reaction to the news, it seems like he's one bad guy. With sound manipulation I could see doing some twisted stuff.

There is also the 8 or so other escapees to contend with, so they could get more creative with the killers as time goes on.

But I agree, that its how they use their powers that put them in level 5, and from the quick scene we saw for the car jacking, they are twisted. I actually think they are more dangerous than Sylar for the fact that he just wants powers, they just want to kill/cause chaos/incite fear.

But Bob's power was pretty cool, the Midas touch would come in real handy with gold prices today.

Dro

I'm not sure if that was Bob's power. I think it was some sort of molecular manipulation.

Anyway, Jesse's power does seem the tits. If by varely emiting a 1 KHz of frequency wave of sound for 2 hours, you could make a person go nuts. The extent of his power is scary... is like a human death amplifier?

mdeac48

I was thinking that sound can basically cause anything to vibrate. Turn that into vibrating something at its natural frequency and you got some major destructive power. Like being able to shake a building to falling apart (I know explosive guy could take it out, but this way you don't die). You can wear fire protective stuff and you can overcome fear, but without a pure vacuum you can't stop sound. You could also shake someone's bones to dust, now how twisted would that be?

I also assume you can sound like anyone you want, change what people are saying, cause people to hear voices anywhere at any volume from any direction. It would be helpful to basically cut off the opposing team's fans from cheering.

I don't think Peter's mom meant that she was actually Sylar's mom. I think she meant she was going to either brain wash Sylar into believing that, or was going to be the mom that Sylar always wanted so he will do her bidding.

Also, I'm not buying the Linderman thing. I think Nathan is just a little crazy and Linderman is his internal alter ego who is super ambitious. I think Peter phased the bullets a little so Nathan didn't get too hurt.

I don't think Peter's mom meant that she was actually Sylar's mom. I think she meant she was going to either brain wash Sylar into believing that, or was going to be the mom that Sylar always wanted so he will do her bidding.[/b]

See, I disagree. I believe that she was being serious. Remember back in season two when it's mentioned that Angela Petrelli and Kaito Nakamura were once intimate? I'm thinking Sylar is the product of that relationship, and they ended up doing the same thing as they did with Clair. Would create a very strong divide... Clair being the "pure good" one and Sylar being the "pure evil" one.

Banned Senior Member

Also, I'm not buying the Linderman thing. I think Nathan is just a little crazy and Linderman is his internal alter ego who is super ambitious. I think Peter phased the bullets a little so Nathan didn't get too hurt.[/b]
    Nathan was dead, blood was everywhere and he was even the colour you turn hours after being dead

And shurt, i'm gonna hate you if your right -_-

Dro

See, I disagree. I believe that she was being serious. Remember back in season two when it's mentioned that Angela Petrelli and Kaito Nakamura were once intimate? I'm thinking Sylar is the product of that relationship, and they ended up doing the same thing as they did with Clair. Would create a very strong divide... Clair being the "pure good" one and Sylar being the "pure evil" one.[/b]
    That'd actually explain why the company has given effort on keeping Sylar alive.
    Season 1: Experiments. They wanted him all but dead.
    Season 1-2: They send the girl that could make illusion to take care of him and threat him back to normal.

wouildn't thaT MEAN sylar is half jap?!!! lawl!!!

all this is so confusing ima watch from season 1 again

I like the new powers of Niki

She's got icez0r3z and her blizzard owns face.

Guess she's gonna be the one to 'chill' the fire guy that burned that chick at the gas station.

Dro

Guess she's gonna be the one to 'chill' the fire guy that burned that chick at the gas station.[/b]
    Not sure. From Angela's dream she might be a Villain.

Guess she's gonna be the one to 'chill' the fire guy that burned that chick at the gas station.[/b]
    i'd love to see her kick that guy's ass.

mdeac48

Nuts, totally wrong on the Sylar's mom thing.

Though, I like the Nikki's as clones with different powers thing.

good episode.

on the next episode where sylar is baking and has a cat just makes me LOL

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast