Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Heroes season 3

This is a discussion on Heroes season 3 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; lol seriously? a cat? I like how the storylines are being set faster now, unlike in the 2nd season. And ...
Page: 2

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

lol seriously? a cat?

I like how the storylines are being set faster now, unlike in the 2nd season. And I'm getting really pissed at Hiro. He is a dumbass. All he is doing is fucking up.

Also, I was hopping to see more about what is happening to Suresh. Not sure if the stuff on his back was because of his power turning him into some sort of animal, like The Fly, or if it was a side effect of fucking Maya. Hell, if it was because of the 2nd, I'd do the same.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i like sylar being good. its a nice change. he's like this stylish assistant who pretty much owns every other person out there.

Banned Senior Member

Sylar isn't being good, it's all just a scam hell His mom gave him someone with power to kill so he can use it instead of her -_-

Dro

i like sylar being good. its a nice change. he's like this stylish assistant who pretty much owns every other person out there.[/b]
    Good? Seriously? He's just playing along with the company so he can get more powers.

Good? Seriously? He's just playing along with the company so he can get more powers.[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OxEQ1KoJbM

0:18 - 0:24
    lol

either his "plan" is really deep or he is just fucked up now.

p.s, those three powers were quiet good I&#39;m pretty sure if Sylar wanted some powers he could get them and not try to get close to the company to get HRG&#39;s no ability and Angelina&#39;s un-known one. : <

All thought if Sylar had that Haitians ability he would be un-stoppable

lol

p.s, those three powers were quiet good I&#39;m pretty sure if Sylar wanted some powers he could get them and not try to get close to the company to get HRG&#39;s no ability and Angelina&#39;s un-known one. : <

All thought if Sylar had that Haitians ability he would be un-stoppable[/b]
    HRG?

And we do know Angela&#39;s power. It was mentioned in the first episode of this season. She has the power to dream the future. She mentioned it to Peter (can&#39;t remember whether it was future or present Peter).

Dro

I&#39;m wondering what would happen if the Haitian tried to kill either Sylar, Peter or Claire. I mean, HRG was saying that as soon as he find out his weakness he&#39;ll kill Sylar... should the Haitian be it?

HRG?

And we do know Angela&#39;s power. It was mentioned in the first episode of this season. She has the power to dream the future. She mentioned it to Peter (can&#39;t remember whether it was future or present Peter).[/b]
    It was to Future Peter. HRG = Horn Rimmed Glasses. Noah Bennet.

forgot
    oh well that power sucks
    sylar can paint the future no need to dream it as well =x

Dro

forgot
    oh well that power sucks
    sylar can paint the future no need to dream it as well =x[/b]
    No, he can&#39;t. He lost all of his powers but telekinesis I think.

mdeac48

Unless the Haitian removed their brain/head in killing them, I think they&#39;d regenerate once he left the area. I mean, if Clair/Adam&#39;s blood can heal a normal person from a bullet to the eye, then I think they&#39;ll spring on back once he leaves.

Also, I submit that the Haitian is the most powerful of all the Heros. I mean, yeah, Sylar has some cool abilities, and you know Mohinder is gonna transform and go crazy on someone, but the ability to remove a person&#39;s power provides a definite edge.

Along that line of thought, how would the Haitian&#39;s ability affect Mohinder while transforming? Would he just lose his power, or would he revert back to basically human?

Also, Hiro should have just paid the speedster for the formulas. I mean, he is rich right now, and she&#39;s just a thief, I&#39;m sure he could bribe her to work for him.

cooldude1280

See, I disagree. I believe that she was being serious. Remember back in season two when it&#39;s mentioned that Angela Petrelli and Kaito Nakamura were once intimate? I&#39;m thinking Sylar is the product of that relationship, and they ended up doing the same thing as they did with Clair. Would create a very strong divide... Clair being the "pure good" one and Sylar being the "pure evil" one.[/b]
    you gotta remember the 1st scene of this season is evil claire trying to kill future peter, mayb she&#39;ll finally turn good again later but i think she&#39;s gonna get a bit demented for the time being

you gotta remember the 1st scene of this season is evil claire trying to kill future peter, mayb she&#39;ll finally turn good again later but i think she&#39;s gonna get a bit demented for the time being[/b]
    Or perhaps she believes that she&#39;s doing something good because of something that Peter does? I don&#39;t think he got that scar from falling down the stairs. Perhaps he killed Noah or something and she&#39;s taking revenge on him.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol

All thought if Sylar had that Haitians ability he would be un-stoppable[/b]
    sylar and the puppy! lol how cute.

cooldude1280

Or perhaps she believes that she&#39;s doing something good because of something that Peter does? I don&#39;t think he got that scar from falling down the stairs. Perhaps he killed Noah or something and she&#39;s taking revenge on him.[/b]
    ye i was thinking bout how he got his scar and why it wont heal (mayb he doesnt want it to?)

TunaFishyMe

[spoiler]she was soo hottt in the metal transport room thingy...all sweaty and stuff...yummmm[/spoiler]

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast