heroes... season 4. -.-

This is a discussion on heroes... season 4. -.- within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; ok so apparantly lotsa shit i finally catch up on. 1) claire is now officially in a confused stage. she ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default heroes... season 4. -.-

ok so apparantly lotsa shit i finally catch up on.

1) claire is now officially in a confused stage. she is gona be a lesbian soon and would probably do a threesome sometime in the next season. that wasn't a joke

2) there's a new guy/villain called samuel. at first i thought he can control ink but apparantly he can control the earth(soil, rock, that kind of thing). i guess ink is made from the earth thats y hes able to control it.

3) the whole sylar being confused about being a villain and a hero is retarded as hell.its like the producers don't wanna kil his character and they want him in the script but he serves almost 0 purpose. awww so he doesn't wana be lonely now..

4) y does peter have that stupid emo hair thingy again. i just want to snip off that piece its sooo annoying. he was more hansum with short hair :<

5) basicaly mohinder is the guy everybody hates. he serves freakin no purpose except for stirring shit up again and again (seriously, if he didn't find the carnival everything would be fine) hes pretty much the troublemaker cause of his stupid "OO I'm A SCIENTIST I'M GONA DISCOVER NEW THINGS" mentality. someone just shoot him in the head HE MUST FUCKING DIE. new violin girl is almost as stupid as mohinder, i think she deserves to die soon.

6) WHY IS HIRO SOOO STUPID? if he wanted to know where charlie was all he have to do was a) grab matt parkman b) fly back to samuel c) basically rape samuel's mind inside out and get charlie back. another annnoying character who is dumb as hell.

I'm amazed people still watch this crap. Only season 1 was good. Season 2 was decent but still I stopped watching, cuz there were too many episodes that were utterly boring.

According to many reviews, S3&4 were even more sucky then S2. Waste of your time, many other and better series out there bud

ILuminous

Its starting to get boring..

TheFallout

first 2 (maybe 3) seasons where good then its like they just ran out of shit to do

something to add to your list

7.) Give Peter back all his fucking abilities, how lame is it to settle for 1 ability after having all those kick ass powers?

and i couldn't agree more about killing sylar off

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post

5) basicaly mohinder is the guy everybody hates. he serves freakin no purpose except for stirring shit up again and again (seriously, if he didn't find the carnival everything would be fine) hes pretty much the troublemaker cause of his stupid "OO I'm A SCIENTIST I'M GONA DISCOVER NEW THINGS" mentality. someone just shoot him in the head HE MUST FUCKING DIE. new violin girl is almost as stupid as mohinder, i think she deserves to die soon.
    well he aint really discovered anything, he is a cheater, using other people research and claiming them to be his.

His dad found the people with the ability
    The fomula was someone elses
    His dad also made the tape of samuel

All mohinder really did was steal and exploit other peoples work from season 1 to 4