Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

House M.D. Season 5

This is a discussion on House M.D. Season 5 within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; aha yea that part was hilarious, cant wait till tuesday :P anyone else noticed how they have new episodes on ...
Page: 3

aha yea that part was hilarious, cant wait till tuesday :P

anyone else noticed how they have new episodes on wednesday nights accept they dont really go inline with the ones on tuesdays kinda wierd, but they are usually good too.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

the last episode was a bit weird h34r:

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

cant believe fucking kumar left like that >.>

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

He had to go help a nigga out.

mick_

I think I'm retarded, I always look the blackned words even if I know I don't want to know it...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

I think I'm retarded, I always look the blackned words even if I know I don't want to know it...[/b]
    lol!

[spoiler]shit main he fucked cuddy! i think this is almost the end of house i wonder how it ends? him happy or him dead while bout to be happy![/spoiler]

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

<3 watching house

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

holy fuck, this season&#39;s final was just insane. Never expected it to take such a mad turn at the end.

Dro

Yeah, that was actually pretty good. Quite a mind fucker at the end of it. That&#39;s why I love House, their season finales never dissapoint.

For a little while I was scared that they might copy Grey&#39;s Anatomy&#39;s Steven&#39;s problem, wich they kind of did, but the final outcome set it straight. Altho they could still do it.

Banned Senior Member

crazy house is crazy

House in rehab does that means he&#39;s going to be less crazy next season? And a open relationship with cuddy. I&#39;m not expecting much of the next season.

Dro

House in rehab does that means he&#39;s going to be less crazy next season? And a open relationship with cuddy. I&#39;m not expecting much of the next season.[/b]
    ... what?

[spoiler]First, he&#39;s not in an open relationship with Cuddy. Wtf did you saw? He imagined the whole thing, it was a complete hallucination, weather it was caused by the vicodin or not is unknown.

And second, what rehab? One can clearly see at the end of the chapter that he&#39;s checking in into a psychiatric hospital.[/spoiler]

Next season will be awesome too... twat.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

... what?

[spoiler]First, he&#39;s not in an open relationship with Cuddy. Wtf did you saw? He imagined the whole thing, it was a complete hallucination, weather it was caused by the vicodin or not is unknown.

And second, what rehab? One can clearly see at the end of the chapter that he&#39;s checking in into a psychiatric hospital.[/spoiler]

Next season will be awesome too... twat.[/b]

He&#39;s going to diagnose his inmates in the psychiatric!

mdeac48

... what?

Next season will be awesome too... twat.[/b]

Would they really give him vicodin in a psych hospital, given that it might be the thing causing his hallucinations?

lol watched it again your compleatly right. probally shouldnt have watched it at 4 am

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast