Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LOST

This is a discussion on LOST within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; its getting so confusing now instead of flashing back its flashing forward . Lol[/b] Yea, they really making it hard ...
Page: 3

BoShkE

its getting so confusing now instead of flashing back its flashing forward . Lol[/b]
    Yea, they really making it hard to remember all events...

Fag

So... While 9th ep isnt out yet....
    What do you think will happen to [spoiler]Michael[/spoiler] and [spoiler]Sun[/spoiler] ?
    P.S. [spoiler]Said is gay, [/spoiler]

So... While 9th ep isnt out yet....
    What do you think will happen to [spoiler]Michael[/spoiler] and [spoiler]Sun[/spoiler] ?
    P.S. [spoiler]Said is gay, [/spoiler][/b]
    I don't know. [spoiler]Was kinda weird to see Jin dead lol. About Michael, I think he's doing the right thing.[/spoiler]

New episode in 3 hours ;o

Fuk I'll have to see it tomorrow. POST SPOILERS WITH THE SPOILER SHIT FUK FACES

All i can say is "Ben you are a SOB!!!!!!"

"
    How did you let die your cute daughter
    "

Fag

[spoiler]Ben said "He changed the plan", can anyone explain me what does it mean? What plan is he talking about?
    Prolly my IQ is too low to understand that :/[/spoiler]

cigaret10

Lost is good serie.
    but ive saw all from then ^_^
    so i dont watch anymore.
    you want download it?
    just send me message.
    gr

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

LOL Wtf:

Last week, [spoiler]Ben "summons" the black smoke monster which appears to destroy all the soldiers in the woods.[/spoiler]

And this week, [spoiler]all the soldiers are back still looking for Ben.[/spoiler]

:unsure:

RideOn

[spoiler]Ben said "He changed the plan", can anyone explain me what does it mean? What plan is he talking about?
    Prolly my IQ is too low to understand that :/[/spoiler][/b]
    that means Ben got a deal with that motherfcker , about never touch a family member...

I simply don't get it.

[spoiler]What the fuck is up with Jack and Kate, and what the fuck is more up with Sawyer!? :lol:[/spoiler]

Fag

Gets waaaaay too complicated....
    [spoiler]Jack's father is now instead of jacob or something? He took Clare away from her baby and she's happy ? But if im not mistaken Jack and Clare have same father, but they dont know about it O.o
    Jack is living with Kate now, tho he loves Juliet.(Erm... Santa Barbara much ?)
    Seems like John is the main character in LOST, and that guy(one of "the others") visited John when he was a child and saw that John painted that smoke monster O.o
    [/spoiler]

Gets waaaaay too complicated....
    [spoiler]Jack's father is now instead of jacob or something? He took Clare away from her baby and she's happy ? But if im not mistaken Jack and Clare have same father, but they dont know about it O.o
    Jack is living with Kate now, tho he loves Juliet.(Erm... Santa Barbara much ?)
    Seems like John is the main character in LOST, and that guy(one of "the others") visited John when he was a child and saw that John painted that smoke monster O.o
    [/spoiler][/b]
    [spoiler]Jack isn't in love with Juliet, but I think Kate is with Sawyer, since she kinda does talk to him on the phone (what phone does he use? the global one from the boat niggs?) Neways, Claire and Jack don't know they are bro and sis, or step bro and sis at least...John is kinda the main character and WTF! he paints the future? ROFL [/spoiler]

Sahabi

Red face

I have Lost Pre-Set to record on my DVR. I can't wait to get home after work to watch it! This episode shows the rescue of the Oceanic 6.

Last week's episode was crazy, how [spoiler]Richard was there even at Locke's birth![/spoiler] :blink:

I know that Ben has some [spoiler]kind of control over the smoke monster[/spoiler]... I hope they explain that all soon. I was mad when they [spoiler]killed off my homeboy Mr. Eko[/spoiler]

Put it in spoiler code dummy :lol:
    Watching Episode 12 right now ^_^

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast