Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MTV

This is a discussion on MTV within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; What the fuck happened to the old school MTV where they actually played music? Now its just a bunch of ...
Page: 1

J

What the fuck happened to the old school MTV where they actually played music? Now its just a bunch of fucking dating shows and shit.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

5am and u get ur music videos

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

VH1 > regular MTV.

It's all about fucking reality shows now... The Hills? fuck that drama, sweet 16? fuck that too, next? exposed? watching those shows make me wanna kill myself.

The only good ones I've seen now are dancelife and "i write in rolling stones". Haven't seen the shows, but at least they are more related to actual MUSIC than most of the crap they show on MTV.

Banned Senior Member

MTV sucks

ya. . .if you want music from MTV. . you'll have to tune into MTV2 or 10 or w/e the hell they're on now. .

JustAnother

the only good shows are/were STRUTTER YEAAH! and WONDERSHOWZEN and I also like that ''real life'' thingy

waxon

no shit man -.- so lame. I dont mind punked. jackass etc. But dam theres some shit on them channels.

Ruthless

over in Australia, we hav a shitload of music channels on our Pay TV. theres Channel [V], [V]2, MAX, MTV, VH1 and TMF.

Channel [V] has top 50/20/30 chart music from Australia/USA/England. then has sum shows on at night like Banzai or Holy @#$% which is sorta like Maximum Exposure....
    Channel [V]2 basically 24/7 music from the charts.
    MAX is basically the same as [V]2 only with diff songs and has more of a 'oldie' feel.
    MTV has music...at 5am..the rest is just shows like Pimp my ride, Date my mom, Punk'd, Next, etc.
    VH1 is like [V]2 only with diff shows on during afternoons sumtimes.
    TMF is like [V]2....only uncensored.. 24/7 music, but with all kinds of clips. even with Prodigy (Spank my Bitch Up) uncut :P

just gonna say...fuck MTV if ur looking for music. theres better channels

Mistral

ehh if you are saying that MTV sucks, you better watch the MTV for Latin America... its the worst piece of shit ever made. I mean, aside from putting those stupid dating shows like NEXT, Exposed, and Sweet 16. they also put in spanish shows like Quiero mis quinces (which is a stupid show on some girl becoming 15 years old).

Seriously, MTV was good until they stopped putting on air Celebrity Deathmatch :S

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

they also put in spanish shows like Quiero mis quinces (which is a stupid show on some girl becoming 15 years old).[/b]
    its called "my sweet 16" in america

Banned

MTV own quite a lot of the music channels over here in england, that's why they put crap on mtv1 and put music on the other channels instead

its called "my sweet 16" in america[/b]
    We have that one too :S

MTV reminds me now of that used to death joke of an old man trying to be hip with the kids... talking like a retarded rapper

"date my mom" is an mtv classic, gotta love those stoned retarded kids that work for that network. mtv2 is pretty good, vh1 is getting closer to mtv with all the reality bullshit.

Sue

MTV sux here on Latin America, dunno if MTV orother channels are good, i only have the dating channel here xD

Haha, yes. MTV Latin America sucks, they show all the shows like My Sweet 16, Next, Exposed, etc (Which suck imo) and try to make them Latin version which sucks even more, to much shows, and when they put music, it's just the same sucky videos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast