Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

PokÉmon

This is a discussion on PokÉmon within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; pokemon was good... until, all of sudden, 1.000.000 differents and never seen before pokemons poped up -.- ... i think ...
Page: 3

LeoBuff

pokemon was good... until, all of sudden, 1.000.000 differents and never seen before pokemons poped up -.- ...
    i think some guy mentioned it... anyway... after that, i started watching Digimon, the first season was pretty good, i still like it and i'd like to watch it again :P ...

i still play pokemon at my gameboy :P

the first pokemons were good, when it was only up to 150. i still love to play pokemon on gameboy tho :$

edit: high five jacox D:

i used to be a a pokemon fiend before too. collected the cards and bought like every game boy game. i stopped after i think pokemon gold/silver. how do u seriously expect kids to get like 250+ pokemon pfft that shit's harder than getting lvl 80 in ko. i gave my binder with like 100+ holo's to my mom. she likes them for some reason :wacko:

CeReaLKiLLa

lmao yeah bro. i got the first 152 cards & some holo repeats.

i'ma wait ta sell them when pokemon dies xD

they wont be worth shit probably but at least i could say i did this on my own hahaha

Denden

This topic brought me some good memories

I still have Pokemon Silver for Gameboy (collected like 24X of them) and Pokemon FireRed.
    After they added the third set from 251-350, i gave up. I only liked till the Lugia series. was pretty fun fighting my mates, like 10 battles in a nite

the anime is still going i think, with Pokemon Diamond series, but it's lame, too many pokemon now

oli

The only Pokemon I remmebr is Ditto the purple gel xD

lil_mageskillz

they just added to many i couldnt remeber them all :P the first 150 i know them all and i had each pokemon card of them. then i would trade at school with ppl. lmao :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

i used to be a a pokemon fiend before too. collected the cards and bought like every game boy game. i stopped after i think pokemon gold/silver. how do u seriously expect kids to get like 250+ pokemon pfft that shit's harder than getting lvl 80 in ko. i gave my binder with like 100+ holo's to my mom. she likes them for some reason :wacko:[/b]
    I got silver for the game boy.....went NUTS that I couldn't get all the pokemon since some are only available in gold. Thankfully they invented an action replay (like gameshark but cheaper xD) and I had my way haha

i loved poke till gery has lost to ash -_-
    sry if i didn't spelled the name right lol

here is some movie clips from old times
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3d-Kii4G_k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOX3OmUhQoo...feature=related

i loved it, but it got pretty crazy that ash understood pikachu, it was like "pika pika chuu" and i was like wtf was that, but Ash was like "omfg timmy is trapped in a well and the two evil twins are going to use him as ransom to get my effin pikachu or else the little boy is gonna get it" if u get what i mean, but getting rid of brok was a horrible idea, that man was so gifted, he had no eyes but he could see just fine...creeped me the hell out when i was younger.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hahahahahha xD

the 1st seasons (like when they had 151 pokemons) was nice, altho i liked it when they got 100 more, after that it got bizarre like 23423491234615234871624912641234 out of nowhere and ppl from nowhere on a land and bla bla bla u.u

cami u ghey, yeh pokemon was at its greatest in 1st season, whats so bad, is i could name(games) all 151 pokeman and what lvl they evolved and into what, and where to find em(the blue.red and yellow versions of the games on GameBoy.) lol call me sad? i know :wub:

Banned

lol i got 112 >.> forabout the dam starfish, and the fossil ones

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast