House md

This is a discussion on House md within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Like it says, whats your favorit house md episode?...
Page: 1

Like it says, whats your favorit house md episode?

I have quite a few favorites. House Vs God was always a good one. Also liked Autopsy. Frozen was interesting since there was no way to perform any kind of advanced testing or anything. Skin Deep was just funny as hell. Perhaps the one I liked best was All In, the one with the kid with Erdheim-Chester disease.

kennyburger

I have quite a few favorites. House Vs God was always a good one. Also liked Autopsy. Frozen was interesting since there was no way to perform any kind of advanced testing or anything. Skin Deep was just funny as hell. Perhaps the one I liked best was All In, the one with the kid with Erdheim-Chester disease.[/b]
    Frozen was my favorite episode, if only she took off her socks in the first physical.

Well if i had to choose 1 mine would be house vs god. but there are alot of realy good once in season 1 of wich i dont remember the name or the episode number.

fonzy

frozen i think the name is that was a good ep