Sons of Anarchy

This is a discussion on Sons of Anarchy within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; was badass so far, ive followed the show so far, like it a lot....
Page: 1

was badass so far, ive followed the show so far, like it a lot.

lol lucks liek im the only one that watches this show, meh its very entertaining and i reccomened it if anyone intrested in watching it.

fawkdizzle

dude this show was "Alright" then it became lame like cmon!! bunch of pussy for all i know... The last episode made me tottally hate this show. The mayans put out a hit on Clay (soa leader) and failed so Clay had a Sit down with the Mayans leader? And made a deal and everything is all good now.... no action no blood nothing , arnt they suppose to be A big bad ass gun running Gang? *FAILED!

dude this show was "Alright" then it became lame like cmon!! bunch of pussy for all i know... The last episode made me tottally hate this show. The mayans put out a hit on Clay (soa leader) and failed so Clay had a Sit down with the Mayans leader? And made a deal and everything is all good now.... no action no blood nothing , arnt they suppose to be A big bad ass gun running Gang? *FAILED![/b]
    lol it's alright? Why because it's more realistic then most gun running shows? You seriously can't think that gun runners just shoot every fucking person ever - sure their is alot of people gun runners kill, But for the most part they want to keep on the down low on what their doing. It's just like the cop said, Their was to many deaths in the town lately of course they would have to keep it low...

fawkdizzle

ye ye maybe keep it low on tha lil shit but cmon!!! he put a hit out on him and made a dam deal. thats not how shit works.

its not rly realistic either ... its turning into a Soap!

ye ye maybe keep it low on tha lil shit but cmon!!! he put a hit out on him and made a dam deal. thats not how shit works.
    its not rly realistic either ... its turning into a Soap![/b]
    Yea, Well Look at it this way if he did do it, Their would be no sons of anarchy cause that would give the ATF and DEA a reason to look into their matters and what not. Stupid business imo.

fawkdizzle

Yea, Well Look at it this way if he did do it, Their would be no sons of anarchy cause that would give the ATF and DEA a reason to look into their matters and what not. Stupid business imo.[/b]

Not if they did it quitely wich they could of outside of charming... but maybee ur right it would of came back to bite em in the ass. But still "imo" he should of struck back!! instead of making a deal.

gotta agree with victory, they are playing it smart, they know if they go to war, pew pew tons of people dead, then pretty much no more show. they are also showing that in most gun and drug business, its better to sometimes deal with the enemy than kill him. b/c not only does that provide a chance for more business, but less worry about mayans fucking them over when they least expect it. it gives them a lot more breathing room.

omfg, that recent episode - Holy fucking shit - I was not expecting the guy to do that to her!!! OMFG, God damn that was painful to even watch D:

Banned

I missed the last episode tonight Anyone see?

I missed the last episode tonight Anyone see?[/b]
    you can find it on many different websites :P just use google

it vas good, i kinda wanted to see Jax's revenge, but i guess that will be the new seasons premire.
    :lol:

Cassie

Is there gonna be a second season?

im pretty sure there is, it was a very highly rated show according to fx, so im sure it will be back

finally they are bringing it back this fall