Stargate Atlantis - Episode "Sunday"

This is a discussion on Stargate Atlantis - Episode "Sunday" within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Ok ill start the ball a rolling.... I thought this episode kinda sucked, as it kinda reminded me of SPOILER ...
Page: 1

Ok ill start the ball a rolling....

I thought this episode kinda sucked, as it kinda reminded me of SPOILER COMING

[spoiler] When daniel jackson died but in this circumstance Carson Beckett[/spoiler]

Gimme your views on this episode

new stargate still coming out?

MillionVoices

i cant watch this freaks on tv rofl

some stupid faces of aliens

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

I thought the axed both stargate shows. as far as i had read. ( i Forget where ) sg-1 goes to season 10 and atlantis was just being stopped :/

sg finishes at the end of season 10 as Sci-fi dropped it to pursue Battlestar galactica and sga but sg has been gettin higher rating than battlestar. Makes no sense, No other companies can take on the show as they are contracted

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

gay sg1 > sga. i guess the sg1 cast will be enroled into Sga. more than likely.

I think carter is not sure about the others as the makers didnt want sga to turn into sg1

hej

Strange episode but i understand why they moved it to 17 instead of 14.
    SG1 is bad so why they havent terminated that earllyer i cant understand, Battlestar is great.

They didnt move it 14 = the filming order not the actual episode number

Liquidgel04

I just saw the 20th and last episode of SGA season 3 and i thought it was amazing, i think they saved their entire special fx budget for this episode. I can't wait till july when they aire season 4 of SGA. As far as i know they stopped SG1 but not SGA, and i heard rumors that the cast of SG1 wanted to move on and do other things, which if u think about it they have been doing it for 10 years. I hope they change their minds and renew sg1, but i'll be happy w/ SGA and BSG. BSG rox too btw, the chicks in that show are bangin.

romz_

both are a good watch or may i say was a good watch, down here they are at late night time slots so they put me to sleep well