So last night i watched all 3 episodes that are out, tho episode 4 should air tonight, i think. Anyhow, i was pretty suprised to see how it started. It was like kinda battlestar galactica style drama thingy with a stargate...

One thing that rly buged me was the massive amount of panic and lack of firm leadership. It was intentional but wierd to see stargate episode where there isnt some cool actor doing jokes and having a foxy smile. Nor was there overwhelming tech overdose like there was on atlantis premie. I miss jack, i miss daniel (and since there was only like 4 ppl, i miss whole sg1), i miss mckey, i miss sheppard and i miss that nerd with glasses who advertised wow twice in the show. (HI BLIZZARD) But it STILL WAS a nice beginning to a show.

To continiue pointing out crap! Destiny, the ship looks hideous. Yes i understand its like some rly early ancient desing but i rly hope it does like some evul transformers..... transformation with cool soundeffetcs and morphs into smth kewler. Tho every ancient ship ever shown in series looks bad, ffs who the hell came up with jumper desing in atlantis.

Jack is fat, god, did u see how round his face is when he went to visit that fat jew kid. Ffs.

Fat jew kid is fat. Christ! Why did they put him on the show? I hope he gets stuck and thorn to pieces when the ship starts to morh.

BUT all in all. It does look promising. Cant wait to see the end of season one, by then it should be clear how its gona play out. Tho i mostly hope its gona entertain me till caprica comes out but i luv stargate so even if it fails, i can still love it.