Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

True Blood

This is a discussion on True Blood within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Anyone watching this?...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Anyone watching this?

I tried to, But the 100% redneck accent killed it, Shame - I live in florida and No one here talk's like that, Only people that do speak like that barely have tv's.

I don't really see this show going past a season 1 lol.

Florida? True Blood takes place in Louisiana. Anyways, season one finale was kinda cheesy but the story is based on "The Southern Vampire Mysteries" by Charlaine Harris. I'm sure it'll get better if I weren't lazy I would read the whole series ( 8 books).

Florida? True Blood takes place in Louisiana.[/b]
    yea I know, but that but I mean - they make it seem like all "Southerns" sound like that... it&#39;s annoying <_<

I just hate the redneck talk ^^ Can&#39;t stand to watch this show past episode 3 lol

Banned Senior Member

I&#39;ve watched most of the first season, has some interesting things about it tho

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Heard there were some good sex scenes

Mens

better than most shitty shows you kids are watching these days. @VictoryAkara, you are one stupid fuck, this shit has nothing to do with florida. Plus they&#39;re already recording season 2, and im sure its a lock for season 3. Considering its like a 6-7 book series. Each book is a season.

better than most shitty shows you kids are watching these days. @VictoryAkara, you are one stupid fuck, this shit has nothing to do with florida. Plus they&#39;re already recording season 2, and im sure its a lock for season 3. Considering its like a 6-7 book series. Each book is a season.[/b]
    <div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Florida? True Blood takes place in Louisiana.[/b][/quote]

yea I know, but that but I mean - they make it seem like all "Southerns" sound like that... it&#39;s annoying

CAN YOU READ IT NOW - Also, reported for cursing at me for no reason what so ever.

Lots of purty boobies...

Just watched the whole series. Its pretty tight. [spoiler]I was extremely pissed though when Jason&#39;s GF died...[/spoiler]

i tried to watch it but like others have said, the accent killed it, i live in alabama and we dont sound that bad(most of us)

i tried to watch it but like others have said, the accent killed it, i live in alabama and we dont sound that bad(most of us)[/b]
    exactly thank you very much XD, At least I&#39;m not the only one who noticed. This was the kind of voice you would have heard like 40-100 year&#39;s ago, but now time&#39;s has changed.

exactly thank you very much XD, At least I&#39;m not the only one who noticed. This was the kind of voice you would have heard like 40-100 year&#39;s ago, but now time&#39;s has changed.[/b]
    what most people dont realize, is that georgia is probly the worst with accents, but even they arent that bad(rl friends and family live in georgia) so whoever does these shows are fak tards...

Golden Globe

Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama

Winner: Anna Paquin for "True Blood" (2007) (Sookie)

Golden Globe

Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series - Drama

Winner: Anna Paquin for "True Blood" (2007) (Sookie)[/b]
    how come i always see in ko4life but not in msn? yes true blood great show...really digging entourage also i downloaded all 5 seasons..seems good so far and im in season 3

i tried to watch it but like others have said, the accent killed it, i live in alabama and we dont sound that bad(most of us)[/b]

you dont think you sound like that until you talk to someone from up north. not every part of "alabama, georgia, ect" speak like that but there are parts where some people have a heavy accent. and i know everyone said i sound like that <north georgia, and she&#39;s so freakin hot really dont pay attention to accent..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast