Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

True Blood

This is a discussion on True Blood within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I like it !...
Page: 2

StayOffLine

I like it !

Scarl3tt

me too . I start watching 2 week ago and i like :P

hatay

I love it, everything is in this show.

Sex, drugs, violence, rocknroll, science ficition, religion.

Read more >> Options >>

That whole Maryann thing sucks. They couldn't think of anyhing better? -.-

yeh only reason its got a lot of sex this season b.c of maryann, they basically live off all the carnal instincts humans have. but my parents read all her books so i pretty much know whats gonna happen, but that doesnt stop me from being crazy about each new episode lol. great show

and as far as maryann, she was only 6 chapters in a book, im not sure why they made the entire season about her, im guessing alan ball is planning on making true blood last a long time.

Kmatic

season 2 saw the best yet so much shit went on i cant wait for the next season...for real i cant im gunna go crazy

i started the first season this week and im hooked

Kmatic

what did you guys think about the ending to season 2??? who do you think it was that took bill?

i know who took bill if they go by the book, but as far as the end, it had nothing to do with the books lol, like most movies/shows.
    but for the show reasons, it was an alright ending.

Psy

A few things could have happened to Bill in my opinion, i'll list them in the order of likeliness

1. He was kidnapped by Eric or his associates. The person who used the silver chain was wearing gloves which makes me believe it was a vampire. And the fact that Eric agreed with the "Queen" to "take care of Bill" for knowing about the blood selling escapades. But all the same it could have been someone not wanting to leave fingerprints behind.
    2. Fellowship of the Sun strikes back. Bill bit one of the kids and scared him off, that kid could be looking for revenge.
    3. Maryanne didn't actually die, she has come back for payback.
    4. A redneck who hates vampires kidnapped him. This could have been #2, but the randomness factor makes it have its own number.

There you go, this is what I think happened to Bill. I think the series is great by the way and I love the way they used non-traditional casting and got a lot of ugly people instead of making everyone look beautiful.

wawh

So really, did Mary-Ann and the bartender (forgot his name) have sex when he was like 16?

so terribly hot to be honest

Psy

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    So really, did Mary-Ann and the bartender (forgot his name) have sex when he was like 16?

so terribly hot to be honest
    Yeah, I think Sam Merlot was 17 though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12