tvlinks ?

This is a discussion on tvlinks ? within the TV Series forums, part of the General Entertainment category; anyone know why this is reported now as an attack site i just ignore the warning i get from mozzila ...
Page: 1

anyone know why this is reported now as an attack site i just ignore the warning i get from mozzila but jw if there are any other sites like this someone could pm me ?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnos...s.cc/&hl=en

Diagnostic page for tv-links.cc

Of the 1714 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 17 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-06-09, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-06-09.

Malicious software includes 71 scripting exploit(s), 10 trojan(s), 5 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 7 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 24 domain(s), including savelocity.com/, catjepzcft.com/, more-banners.com/.

12 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including add50.com/, tmlatn.com/, yieldmanager.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS26105 (Telecarrier, Inc).[/b]