Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 21 within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I just watched it last night and I must say I enjoyed it very much. He's a true genious all ...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I just watched it last night and I must say I enjoyed it very much. He's a true genious all right but I still do not understand why would such a smart person hide all that money in ceiling? Come On...

8/10

I just watched it last night and I must say I enjoyed it very much. He's a true genious all right but I still do not understand why would such a smart person hide all that money in ceiling? Come On...

8/10[/b]

Where else would you have put it? Couldn't put it in a bank. It would look way too weird to be depositing $5,000+ every weekend.

lutekkkk

any DVDRip already or good screener ? ... I wanna see it ... but it's not even in cinemas in poland yet (omg ... i've just checked it - 06.6.2008 in polish cinemas)

Where else would you have put it? Couldn't put it in a bank. It would look way too weird to be depositing $5,000+ every weekend.[/b]
    But why ceiling... I'm sure he could have tought about some place else. And, yes every deposit more than $10,000 is automatically reported to IRS so yeah he would get in trouble since he would have to explain where the money was coming from. But again he could easily prove the money was from gambling. Anyways, it's just a movie I could care less. I enjoyed it and that's all I care.

any DVDRip already or good screener ? ... I wanna see it ... but it's not even in cinemas in poland yet (omg ... i've just checked it - 06.6.2008 in polish cinemas)[/b]

Nope, best out right now is a crappy CAM.

But why ceiling... I'm sure he could have tought about some place else. And, yes every deposit more than $10,000 is automatically reported to IRS so yeah he would get in trouble since he would have to explain where the money was coming from. But again he could easily prove the money was from gambling. Anyways, it's just a movie I could care less. I enjoyed it and that's all I care.[/b]

Oh I know, I wasn't flaming you, just asking the question lol. If it had been me, I would have hid it somewhere other than my dorm room, since that would be where anyone would look first.

Oh I know, I wasn't flaming you, just asking the question lol. If it had been me, I would have hid it somewhere other than my dorm room, since that would be where anyone would look first.[/b]
    Oh, I didn't even think you were flaming man. It's all cool. You were just sharing your opinion, I agree with you 100% I'm not a genious or anything like that but I wouldn't hide all that money in my dorm room either.

That cam one is homo any good versions? >.<

Banned

not seen it yet but looking forward to

agendas

@ghosty way to not use spoiler!! jk i saw it too and i beleive it was pretty good...... if hes such a genius maybe he was lacking in social / street skillz that would have enabled him to hide it better :P the ending was kinda confusing to me and the negro was scary

@ghosty way to not use spoiler!! jk i saw it too and i beleive it was pretty good...... if hes such a genius maybe he was lacking in social / street skillz that would have enabled him to hide it better :P the ending was kinda confusing to me and the negro was scary [/b]
    [spoiler]sie [/spoiler], better ? xD

agendas

[spoiler]a little bit i guess..... no one dies (so its a legit spoiler)[/spoiler]

didnt watch it yet but i saw a trailer sound to be a good movie

Seekor

Good movie, but watched the history channel special on the card counting and it just ruined the rest of the movie for me. Though if it were more of a documentation do not think the movie would have been as good as it was. Enjoyable movie but the ending wasn&#39;t very good nor realistic to what actually happened so quite disappointing.

6/10

[spoiler] what pissed me off is that they had to give the money to the black guy at the end [/spoiler] other than that movie was awesome

9/10

the movie was friggin awesome like one of the best ones out there atm deff 9/10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast