Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Avatar within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Originally Posted by smartxw2 dude humans have no limits in expectation including even me so can`t comet lololo oh ok ...
Page: 3

Hey cutie Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by smartxw2 View Post
    dude humans have no limits in expectation including even me so can`t comet lololo

oh ok DUDE

1 of the best movies I have ever seen... 3D was just sick... fuckin great, made me actually fell like I was there myslef ... Also I LOVED the world of Pandora ... these flying mountains ZOMG

Definitely gotta watch it few more times yet. Movie of the year 2009.

batman23

just watch it in 3D cinema

i just saw it tonight and i was right, it has the exact same style story has Atlantis (and several other movies that i cant think of their title right now)

the graphics were really nice especially in 3d but i knew exactly where the story was going before i even got in the theatres

Finally saw it and loved it. 400mil to make and over 5 years but is now the biggest grossing movie of all time...amazing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Finally saw it and loved it. 400mil to make and over 5 years but is now the biggest grossing movie of all time...amazing.
    Wow 5 years? I thought it took a lot of time but wow 5 years...

no dought best movie for the year 2009 loved it

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Went to see it with a good friend of mine. When we came out, he said smth that made me srsly laugh. He said that the similarities between whatever the main char name was and hitler were astonishing. Both of them were corporals and both failed at any given military matter. WTFFFFF was that final battle? Wont start throwing spoilers but it was beyond horrible.

I did like the world and some technical bits of the movie. The navi thing was somewhat well thought through imo. But other than that, it sucked. I find 300 to be way better movie and only tnx to a clanie with hilarious sig from that cliff scene.

Cool

watched it again in 3D.. i had a headache by the end of the movie!
    i prefer the digital version

<3 Avatar
    Neytiri is HOT!

Impimp

Just watched it online, not a big fan of 3d movies after watching beowolf which was horrible. I liked the movie, however the fact that you could not even read what they were saying in the subtitles made the subtitles useless. However for the cgi and "most" of the acting was incredible would definitely give it a 9/10.

DarkKnighty

It was amazing.. watch it in 3D. Everything was good about the movie..

Psy

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I'm pretty sure the movie is going to suck. Great camera work though, but the acting was horrible when they were taping it. Hopefully they can CGI the acting. The mass slaughter scenes will be the saving grace of this movie, but if you're looking at the background characters fighting, you'll notice that not many of them die to each other. There's a lot of fakeness in this movie, down to the last flake of snow (They had to give the actors masks to protect them from wheezing green shit for weeks). One of the most authentic scenes in this movie was when they did the fire nation boat scene in a meat locker. Other than that, there's a field scene in which the only fake things are the costumes and weapons. The whole thing is pretty much done in an abandoned navy base.
    In this post I was referring to Avatar: The Last Airbender

Emperor

this movie really lived up to the hype, easily one of the best movies ever.

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I just can't believe my eyes could see such a GREAT FUCKING MOVIE EVER in my whole life.

My GAD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast