Babylon AD

This is a discussion on Babylon AD within the Movies forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Click for the trailer The movie was AWSOME, its kinda like a futuristic sci-fi movie (no aliens or shit like ...
Page: 1

Click for the trailer

The movie was AWSOME, its kinda like a futuristic sci-fi movie (no aliens or shit like that)

I was also kind of dissapointed with this movie. The ending is a HUGE let-down, we couldn't believe it ended the way it did

here are some of the things i didn't like about the movie (SPOILER)
    [spoiler]
    vin diesel gets hired to bring a girl over to america from russia (THEY NEVER SAY WHY SHE HAS TO GO TO AMERICA...)
    this girl was "born from a computer" she is like super intelligent, she could speak 19 languages when she was 2, they dont really explain wtf is up with that and why ppl want her dead
    someone shoots a rocket at her, and it explodes around her like shes using a forcefield (its in the commercial), never explained
    at one part, she randomly says "im pregnant" (she was living in a church her whole life, she was still a virgin)
    at the end they are driving down a road in a hummer, and a bunch of black land rovers try to kill them, but vin diesel kills them all, then it fast forwards to when the girl is giving birth (so i guess the bad guys just stopped chasing her for 9 months?) and for whatever reason she died after she gave birth, then it skipped ahead to when the kid was like 4 years old and it ends with the kid and vin diesel looking out at the sunset....
    [/spoiler]
    there HAS to be a 2nd movie.... too much shit wasn't explained
    the 2nd movie needs to be a prequal to explain how they all got to where they were

yea but, definatly go see it, apart from the ending its REALLY good

Banned

I agree. Very good movie. Ending sucked balls like you said. A very interesting part was when they was in Canada and Vin got out the shower and the chick was in a small shirt (so you can see her tits pointed out real good) and shes in tight ass booty shorts (OMG) Dam.. She was looking mighty fine.